Coffeepot03 Food Diary - Please feel free to comment!

Well, back to post after a few days' absence. Went to give blood on Friday and ended up collapsing Friday night so didn't feel up to posting but back on track :eek:.

SUNDAY - 11 OCTOBER - EE

BREAKFAST - Raspberries, strawberries, grapes, banana, natural yoghurt.

SNACK - Hifi bar (HExB), milk (HExA)

LUNCH - Baked potato, tuna, LF mayo (1.5), sweetcorn

DINNER - Roast pork, SW roast potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower

EXTRAS - Fudge (5.5), Martini & Diet Lemonade (2.5) = Total Syns 9.5

MONDAY 12 OCTOBER - EE

BREAKFAST -
strawberries, grapes, banana, natural yoghurt.

SNACK - Mandarins, Hifi (HExB)

LUNCH - Low Fat Supernoodles

SNACK - Alpen Light (3 syns)

DINNER - Gammon, SW wedges, egg, beans & mushrooms, LW Mayo (1.5)

EXTRAS - 1/2 Fudge (3) = Total for day 7.5

Well, back to post after a few days' absence. Went to give blood on Friday and ended up collapsing Friday night so didn't feel up to posting but back on track :eek:.
Hope all is ok :)
Dan x

Thanks Dan, yes all fine now. That's what I get for giving blood, not having enough to eat and standing at a rugby match (in the pouring rain!!).

Wow, how well have you done! That is an amazing weightloss. Well done you. I'm sure you are delighted.

Glad your ok, Yeah i'm really pleased thanks :), the real truth is tonight as its my weigh in, i'm hoping for 2-3 pounds off per week now, and i'll get my 2more stone off target for xmas, xx

Good luck tonight Danny, I'll keep my fingers crossed for 2 lbs. I will be happy with 1 tomorrow night but it may be on instead of off LOL

Thanks, I got 2.5 off :) Good luck to you too...

That's fantastic, even better than you thought. Really well done. I sts, which I suppose is better than a gain but I would have loved even 1/2 off. Anyway onwards and upwards (or should that be downwards).

Thanks!!, Dont let sts get you down!!! :) and its deffo UPWARDS!!!!!

Back