Coke and Dr Pepper Zero

Punkcandykane

Hello,

Theres been alot of people mentioning that they are drinking Dr Pepper Zero and Coke Zero!!

Is this allowed on total solution?? I thought it wouldn't be because it might kick you out of kertosis??

It would be great to drink it as i am getting a little bored of coffee and water already and it is only day 4!!

Is there also anything else you can have on total solution that im not aware of like sauce in the soup or somthing??!

Cheers

Punk xxx

Hi PCK,
I have been having the odd glass of Coke Zero & Dr Pepper Zero.

I also Test myself with Ketostix every couple of days and my readings are still sky hi, so I would say alongside the comments of the other members that its fine to have then (Moderation obviously still applies).

Good Luck

Gareth

Thank you guys!!

Dr Pepper Zero has made my exante diet a little bit easier!!

Punkcandykane said:
Thank you guys!!

Dr Pepper Zero has made my exante diet a little bit easier!!

Certain diet drinks arent allowed as they contain citric acid which can knock u out of ketosis. Dr pepper zero and coke zero don't contain citric acid therefore are ok. I have 2-3 cans daily to keep me going

do you guys drink the fizzy drinks on top of or aswell as your 3L a day?

I don't like the taste of diet drinks. I'd rather have no sodas at all than take them. Water is still better.

I don't coount Dr pepper zero as my water intake but then again i only have one glass a day!!

Back