coke zero jelly ????

No but i`d like to know more, lol

I was told you could have upto 500ml a day, but I dont think thats the official cd guidelines though

My CDC is in the real world - she says its not officially ok to have coke zero and explained that it could take you out of ketosis and can make you hungry but for something different occasionally its ok - she has lost 14 stones in 11 months and looks stunnin so whatever she did and says suits me.

Mine told me I could have one can a day and its never affected my weight loss. She even told me to have a banana if I am desperate and I have and that too has never affected weight loss.

I have had a small bottle of coke zero everyday at "lunchtime" as it really fills me up and has caused no problemos! Am inspired to try the jelly- will let you know!

I had the opposite experience, I drank coke zero and it knocked me out of ketosis and I didn't loose any weight that week and became really despondent about the diet!

Everyone's bodies work in different ways I suppose.

xxx

I think my only concern would be blending the mix-a-mousse with the coke!!!!! MESSY!!!!

My CDC is in the real world - she says its not officially ok to have coke zero and explained that it could take you out of ketosis and can make you hungry but for something different occasionally its ok - she has lost 14 stones in 11 months and looks stunnin so whatever she did and says suits me.

Fair play!!! :D

Your CDC sounds like a true inspiration

Yep, I have made Coke Zero jelly. It was nice but didn't have a strong taste. Not quite like the cola bottles I was hoping for, lol, but I'd make it again.

I make my jelly with gelatine, 1/4 pint of boiling water, then top it up with 3/4 pint of perfectly clear strawberry and kiwi fizzy water. drop of food colouring and its lovely!!!

That sounds great claire - so perfectly clear strawb and kiwi is another one for us girls who bend the rules ever so slightly?

I make my jelly with gelatine, 1/4 pint of boiling water, then top it up with 3/4 pint of perfectly clear strawberry and kiwi fizzy water. drop of food colouring and its lovely!!!

I'm sure you're not allowed that sort fo fizzy water :eek:

I make mine using summer berry flavouring.

my cdc says its the only non cd thing we can have, as its exactly the same as the water flavouring, as long as its that brand and flavour.
nice slightly fizzy jelly too!

Hi guys - so i made the coke zero jelly - yuk
it tasted really strange i only had a tiny mouth ful cos i am scared to have coke zero - but i gave it to hubby - he also said it was gross
it was kind of fizzyish - not our cup of tea.
Need to try him with the perfectly clear one now - he is becomin my guinea pig lol...

It sounds awful, but I'm still going to try it!

For the record, I have had up to two litres of Coke Zero a day and it has never affected loss. Disclaimer: your results may vary!

it was my first attempt at jelly - it was hard to melt the gelatine granules - i still i had some little lumps in mine which i didnt mind cos i didnt intend on eatin it.
To tell you the truth i am not that keen on coke any way so i dont really have the urge to have it - i am more tempted by the perfectly clear - i will get some at the weekend, and observe the effects - on neil of course hehe...

Back