coke zero

Never knocked me out of Ketosis but depends on your ketotis level could knock u out xxx

I believe coke zero doesn't....but diet coke does.

That's why you definitely can't have diet coke. :-(
Luckily, although I used to drink a couple of litres a day, I went cold turkey on 1st October. Still going strong! Hehe.

Thats correct, diet coke contains citric acid. Dr pepper zero, diet pepsi and coke zero have malic acid. Some people are fine with it some will get hungry and feel bloated.

If you loss is affected or you feel hungry cut it out. Remember Cambridge say only have whats in the book. So really Its not advisable. There is new books coming out soon so watch this space on diet drink advice. May stay the same or change. x

I had a small can i felt so ill after, blotted, stomach cramps, very windy and sick!! so from my experiance i wont be drinking it again x

My two pennies worth.

I have a can of coke zero a day. It doesn't affect my weight loss, it helps wake my mouth up as I sip it through the day and it helps with metabolism too.

I figure this "journey" it tough and if I can use anything that is allowed to make it easier then why not.

Good luck.

Back