Coke Zero...

Quick&Painful

Yay/Nay....?

I just had a small glass, don't feel much different, not hungry but haven't had it before.

What are your opinions on it?

I drink loads of it. It's not healthy, but won't affect CD.

I have a can every night,maybe more if i want/need to.

Its just a little treat for us to enjoy in the midst of all the dieting.I couldnt do without it ;)

Oh, glad you both said that. I 1/2 expected an all round NO!.... It's so nice to just have a different taste in my mouth!

Not gonna go overboard, but please to know you guys are successfully having it on ss! <---( you are on ss right?)

Heh! I drink a few cans some days - others none at all. It very occasionally gave me the munchies when I first started using it (using - ahahaha - like the addict I am) when I go on long walks I take it as my caffeine fix.

Coke Zero is having UK marketing issues (they keep giving it away free outside my office) - H should be the posterboy for it!

My OH drinks about the same amount a day and he's almost lost 4 stone now. Must be a man thing!!!!!

My CWC says men tend to be really successful on this, must have more resistance to getting pulled out ketosis? Another benefit of being a bloke lol ;) Still a beddy hard diet to do though!

She also said to me to try it as a treat if I really am craving something different, my next wobble will see me buying multipacks of coke zero hahaha!

I drink 3 cans p/day x

I've had another glass. Really enjoyed the sweetness of it. Might make it a regular treat to pass the evenings.... Although I'll see if it's had an impact on me being in ketosis tomorrow.

How will u know?? Is Ketosis ALWAYS not being hungry??
Sauce x

Back