Coke zero

Lots2lose36

Silver Member
Just wanted to clarify does coke zero have any effect on the weight loss at all?

I know a lot of you have it and I'm just wondering how your losses are?

Also does it make you hungry?

Hi ya i would have about a pint a day. Only bn on this 2wks but ok so far. I read some people drinks lots and have great weight losses. The only thing i would watch is that too much wouldnt hurt your tummy.

Was thinking of getting some cans of it and have 1 a day when I'm struggling kinda thing.

Or just for a change as well

I have a can a day , in the evening whilst watching tv and eating my bar. They're buy one pack of 8 get another pack free in tesco at the moment x

Woohooo bargain think I shall pop along there tomorrow. That's a great ideal having it with your bar on an evening.

I'm definately going to have to start having it as everything was saying eat me today not cos I was hungry either.

So think a can of coke will help :)

I started off with cans, planned to have one a day... and it got more and more! Today I had 4l plus loads of water. I needed it today though, had a crappy day. I don't know if it affects loss though, I have tons of bad habits that are affecting my losses so I don't know which is worse :(

4l of coke gosh that is a lot

I've had my first can today so will monitor how the weight loss goes.

Fingers crossed

I have Asda's own coke zero -£1.48 for 6 cans. It's not great but it does me.

That's a bargain may have to take a trip in asda :) thanks for that

I'm not that fussy on supermarket brands so that will be cool :)

Can see a trip to asda is needed tonight :))))

Scales dropped for me over night so the can of zero coke didn't have a bad effect on my weight loss at all so I'm pleased.

Going to treat myself to one today :)

Back