Coke zero

Lindsay988

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone could help please? I'm desperate for something other than water and water with flavouring in to drink and have heard I can drink coke zero. Is this correct? If so, is there a limit to how much? Also, I'm going out for a meal with friends this week, I'm fairly new to this so what would be best for me to eat to keep me in ketosis? I had thought maybe chicken with a plain salad?

Any advice greatly appreciated!

X

Coke zero is not officially part of the diet - but it won't knock you out of ketosis. If you have the same thing as you could eat for your protein meal then you will be fine. So 100g of chicken breast and salad without dressing (no tomato).

Actually this is straight from SnS website :D

What drinks are allowed on Slim & Save?

The drinks listed below are currently suitable to have on Slim & Save diet. However, when purchasing branded products please ensure the ingredents do not contain citric acid:-

• Tea
  • Coffee
  • Coke Zero
  • Asda Diet Coke
  • Dr Pepper Zero
  • Bouillon
  • Green Tea
  • Peppermint Tea
  • Tescos own Strawberry Water
  • Sainsburys Strawberry and Kiwi Sparkling Water
  • Asda Cola Zero Sainsbury's Flavoured Still Water (Raspberry & Cranberry, Peach, Apple & Blackberry)
  • Sainsbury's Diet Cola
  • Sainsbury's Classic Diet Cola
  • Sainsbury's Classic Zero

Thanks for the list x

:(. Does this mean we can't have sugar free squash. I only have the tiniest amount anyhow to flavour my water as I don't like flavoured water. If that makes sense. X

Last edited:
Lfc said:
:(. Does this mean we can't have sugar free squash. I only have the tiniest amount anyhow to flavour my water as I don't like flavoured water. If that makes sense. X

It probably contains citric acid which can take some people out of ketosis.

Thanks for this. Will prob stick to water :)

Back