coke zero?

lyniG

Have I made it up in my head or have I read it somewhere that coke zero is ok on exante? :crazy:

Apparently so! I've seen lots of people say they drink it - the other day Rosie Kate said the new coke cherry zero looks okay to drink too!

Thank you. I'm on day 1 for the third time this week and without thinking this morning I had a coffee with semi-skimmed milk in but since then I've been good. Going to have my bar in a bit and hopefully that small amount of milk wont have done too much damage. Fancy something fizzy on this hot day. x

I doubt it, on day 1 as well I'm sure you'll get away with that! Here's to you getting past day 1 and into day 2 you can do it! :winner:

Hi just reading this thread, i've started total solution today and finding it hard to drink tea without skimmed milk, is it a total no no with exante and ketosis.
I drink a lot of tea through the day and can't just stop otherwise i will get caffeine withdrawal.

Many thanks,

I don't know I'm afraid. I think its about carbs and citrus that take you out of ketosis but I honestly am not sure. x sorry.

Thanks anyway might just have to get used to black tea or give coke zero a whirl for the caffeine fix.

Good luck on your journey,

I have a couple of cups of tea and coffee with milk each day. Lost 24 lbs in 8 weeks so I've done ok on it!

Last edited:
Thanks anyway might just have to get used to black tea or give coke zero a whirl for the caffeine fix.

Just bump the caffeine on the head :) you won't need it on TS! I used to drink tea all day but since starting I've only drunk water, body is just used to it now and I'm not tired or lethargic!

I have had milk all the way through too and lost weight, if u r gna be truly TS on exante the advice is black tea and coffee. Apparently milk can take some ppl out of ketosis, don't think ppl would have resorted to vanilla shake otherwise hehe!

Well today I've stuck to it so far not had any tea/coffee not even black. Had 2 litres of water and a glass of coke zero. its 4pm and i'm feeling starving. I've had porridge for breakfast and a bar for lunch which I inhaled I was that hungry. Its gonna be a long evening at this rate :( x so tempted to eat a chicken breast.

well done lyni!!! Hope your eve went well?

Thanks for the replies guys, i have just had the best cup of tea with some vanilla shake and it's yummy, but if i used 1 shake per day that would mean i would be having 4 meals instead of 3 800 cals would this cause a problem with weight loss. It is coming to the end of my 3rd day feeling grumpy, starving and maybe in need of some protein as a 4th meal, hope things get a bit easier over next few days.

Regards,

Why not try WS for a week? You could have 2 normal packs, 1 in your tea and then a high protein meal? Your weight loss won't be too different if you add in some exercise. Besides it might be the lesser of two evils if you are hungry and end up slipping off the wagon? I'm sure you can do it though, once you get a couple weeks in TS is so much the norm that you don't think of anything else really :) hope that helps, I think I've ranted lol!

Back