coke zero???

cant remember who but someone did say they allow themselves a can every other day or something...im sure someone will be along in a bit to tell you. was your adviser rude to you then? x
No that was shaz paz shes doing cd ....not permitted on LT hunni ...wouldt do it just incase xx

lol garry x

bet you have a right rug lol xxx

Hi Guys, I had it whilst on LT. Its fine honestly.....it has no cals, no fat, no carbs....its basically water!!!! LOL. It will not knock you out of ketosis as it has no citric acid in it......Garry is fantastic, he does things by the book, me I'm a rule breaker...I'll push things as far as I can. I honestly never had any problems and my weight loss was not affected...I'll be honest and admit I tried diet coke (as I was out and they had no coke zero) and my ketostix showed I was no longer in ketosis....it took a day to get back.

If you want to do the diet 100% as LT say then don't have it, but if like me you needed something then go for it.x

Personally guys i would say def no coke! For me the whole point to Lt was to cleanse my palate hence the boring shakes! Even if coke zero is fine ketosis wise, it isnt really breaking the old habits xx

Oh and Gaz im glad you dont class me as one of the bad uns! xx

ha the ring leader herself x

Well somebody needs to keep you all in check! x

Personally guys i would say def no coke! For me the whole point to Lt was to cleanse my palate hence the boring shakes! Even if coke zero is fine ketosis wise, it isnt really breaking the old habits xx

Thats the beauty of these forums....giving our opinions. Some will say yes, others no. We all have to do what is right for us. I personally may have not stuck to the diet without the odd glass (I may have done though...I honestly will never know). I've heard others say the same as Tracy, that they felt they had to take a complete break. You know yourself. If having it will make you crave other things then its not worth it, but if like me it doesn't then thats your choice. I suppose there is no right and wrong answer. I've heard others on the CD forum state that you must not have spices in the soup as its not on CD's official list, but as you can see from Gazza it has not stopped him losing each and every week. What works for one, may not work for another.

Yeah lol ill agree with that Shaz! We know how to debate dont we? xx

Lil im the youngest of you dodgy pervy bunch lol so i reckon i am the corrupted one! xxx

And the worst hunni lol xxx mwah

Yeah lol ill agree with that Shaz! We know how to debate dont we? xx
I know hun, but thats what makes the world interesting....it would be pretty boring if we all made the same choices!

but you all want me so you lot must be boring x lol x

Yeah i agree Shaz x

Haha stud! x

Back