coke zero???

Only have to look at me and you Shaz we have both done things differently but have both achieved the same result in losing a lot of weight xx

and both got big gobs lol xx

Oh pot, kettle and all that hey Gaz?! lol x

lol xx

I'll be honest Tracy and say I wish I had the will power to stick to it 100%. I admire those who can do it for weeks and weeks without being naughty. You are one of the few that has done that and its fantastic. Me I had my cheats, but they were controlled cheats and maybe it took me a couple of weeks longer, but alls well that ends well. I read your thread about the gym. I went on Saturday and am going again tomorrow. I'm still in ketosis though and so did a bit on the bike/treadmill, but concentrated on weights. The gym is not full of slim people...the odd one, but honestly Tracy, you'll be one of the slimest there. Go for it hun.

Push it, push it real good ...xx

I know where youre coming from hun exactly if you are going to cheat then they should be controlled cheats! I knew i couldnt cheat once as it would spiral i wouldnt be that controlled! As long as you can control yourslef either way then thats great.

I really do want to join the gym asap and i like the idea that it will get me out too, im sure it isnt all hot sexy gym goers but its the thought of it! Im thinking ill give the Bury JJb a go, just have a look first! I went for a look round another a few years ago but without sounding big headed lol the guy showing me round was really chatting me up and that put me off. i thought" ha he will get a shock when i join"! xxx

Yes garry!! x

One of my fave songs that lol! xx

Lol me too and dancing! x

was it salt and pepper hahaha !
me a tart?.............i know xxxxx

Who wants to be spinderella? lol x

I went for a look round another a few years ago but without sounding big headed lol the guy showing me round was really chatting me up and that put me off. i thought" ha he will get a shock when i join"! xxx

I had a huge bloke follow me round. Never talked to me just smiled in the mirrors. I saw him staring at my boobs when I was on the treadmill.....PERVERT!! That reminds me....must buy a sports bra LOL.x

Lol thats about right! xx

Back