Coke Zero

pticouk

When I joined LL there was lots of talk about how coke zero was allowed on Cambridge, can someone let me know if that's the case and what level of the plan it is allowed if so.

Thanks

Helen

It used to be allowed but not anymore :) although some people do have the odd can. ive never had it at all i used to be a coke addict 2litre a day but got of it!!!

OMG!!! will have to go cold turkey, never used to drink coke but love Coke Zero, oh wll no great loss it'll just be for a few weeks, and it'll taste nicer as a size 14.

H

I had to go cold turkey. Don't drink tea or coffee but used to drink around 2 litres of water a day & between 2 - 3 litres of pepsi max a day.

After a couple of days I was ok though & I haven't craved it either. :) xx

I have the odd can now and again it doesnt seem to kick me out of ketosis but some people find it does. However if its a can of coke zero versus a binge I know whats better

I have approximately one can a day and luckily it doesn't knock me out of ketosis. In fact it stops me wanting anything sweet all night so I drink it with me meal at night to stop the biscuit cravings!

Back