1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Cola Chicken

Discussion in 'SW Sizzling Summer Recipes' started by Nataliebr15, 3 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Nataliebr15

Nataliebr15 New Member

I am doing the cola chicken for this evening it looks very good on SW website so am making a batch with the view of freezing some for future dinners.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. JayKay19

JayKay19 Well-Known Member

I made diet coke gammon in the slow cooker yesterday - one word WOW!!

Will definitely be trying it again xx

4. julianna

julianna a closet skinny

hi can u give me the recipe please I'm dying to try it in a slow cooker thankyou

5. Lundychick

Lundychick Active Member

Wow that sounds yummy! Recipe please!!! :)

6. Starlight93

Starlight93 Well-Known Member

I made a vegetarian version of this with quorn. It is my new favourite slimming world dish! Will be trying the diet fanta one tomorrow night :)