Cold and Hungry

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by lou1978, 6 January 2010 Social URL.

1. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

I am cold, hungry stuck at home and trying to keep busy by studying and think im about to come down with a cold!!!:sigh:

Anyone else feel like this? Its great to be off work but it kept the mind off food and hunger.:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Heya, what day are you on? I'm on day 3, snowed in which is stopping me getting to my work, so I'm doing uni work instead (i'm on placement). I know how you feel - I've had a cold since Christmas Eve that just will not shift. Pretty rubbish. Not being able to have lemsip makes it harder although I am determined to stick with it!

xx

4. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

Hi, I'm on day 3 also finding it really hard to not just give up which is frustrating me as the first time I did this it seemed so much easier. Just having nice hot vegetable soup to take the edge off!!

Good luck hope you feeling a bit better than I am.

5. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

So much better now im in ketosis, still cold but hunger has subsided which is the best thing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.