cold herbal tea's

Noddynoobs

Hello,

I have been reading lots of people saying in the last few days peppermint tea is very good for you if you are having "digestive issues", and i dont mean the biscuits! however i dont like drinking hot drinks and i dont think i like peppermint tea. if i was to make up some and let is cool and then chug it back quickly when its cold, would it still have the same effect. or does it have to drunk when its hot to get the benefit?

Thanks in advance :eek:

Noddynoobs said:
Hello,

I have been reading lots of people saying in the last few days peppermint tea is very good for you if you are having "digestive issues", and i dont mean the biscuits! however i dont like drinking hot drinks and i dont think i like peppermint tea. if i was to make up some and let is cool and then chug it back quickly when its cold, would it still have the same effect. or does it have to drunk when its hot to get the benefit?

Thanks in advance :eek:

I would imagine it'll be fine cold :)

From my understanding the effects are the same...as everyones body is different all you can do is try! Heard chocolate tea is nice x

I would imagine there are lots of suggestions for 'digestion Issues' if you don't like peppermint tea. Someone mentioned carrot juice today which I tasted and that was pretty unpleasant ha ha

I would imagine there are lots of suggestions for 'digestion Issues' if you don't like peppermint tea. Someone mentioned carrot juice today which I tasted and that was pretty unpleasant ha ha

you are not really selling that idea to me!

Someone also mentioned lemons today too, suppose to help digestion and help you lose weight.

i read that yesterday, am on my lunch at work at the mo, so once ive eaten im off to asda to stock up on lemons!

Ally89 said:
Someone also mentioned lemons today too, suppose to help digestion and help you lose weight.

Yeah hot lemon in water first thing in the morning?

Noddynoobs said:
you are not really selling that idea to me!

Brilliant me either!!

I drink cold peppermint tea, Twinings do the only one that is remotely drinkable though!

ive tried several different brands of peppermint tea and i actually find aldi's to be the nicest as well as the cheapest at 99p

Back