Cold, wet, miserable and sick of everything

LondonIrishOllie

Pensively Posting
Worst weekend this year, worst birthday ever, snowing everywhere and have to work. now got a cold a headache, feet are soaking and just so demotivated... Getting to work was tough this morning, and it looks like a crazy day cos most people didnt come in...

Sick of this

Hang in there Ollie. Try to get warm and at least if you are busy it should take your mind off other things. Just dream of summer weather when you are showing off that toned body. Just think - end results.

Stay strong Ollie! Just think how much better it will be this time next year

Come on Ollie. You know by this evening you are gonna be wondering what you were upset about this morning....
The weather is getting everyone down and you always feel the worst when you are cold, especially on this diet.

Heat up your next shake or have a cup of tea/coffee and try and thaw out.

Dont give up your dream and your fabulous weight loss for the sake of a little cold and two wet feet!!! Please???

Even though you are cold and wet, i bet you're looking slim and gorgeous and cold and wet!!!!!!!

Oh dear...I don't know what to say.
It does get hard sometimes but something stops you eating.
Just remember how far you've come...you've done brilliantly well. How gutted would you feel if you have a big blowout today and stuff yourself? You'd feel rubbish in the morning.
Get those photos out, see the difference and get back on track.
YOU CAN DO IT!

I bet you are!! With a 2st loss, you must be!x

Hey Ollie! look at it this way, u have lost an amazing amount of weight-thats a great achievement! Called my brother in London this mornin, he couldnt make it to work as the undergrounds not open. Better 2 be at work and keep ur mind off things then be miserable at home x

Hey Ollie! look at it this way, u have lost an amazing amount of weight-thats a great achievement! Called my brother in London this mornin, he couldnt make it to work as the undergrounds not open. Better 2 be at work and keep ur mind off things then be miserable at home x

Thanks, I know and I wont cheat but its just all a bit much at the moment,,, If I was at home I'd be out rolling in the snow! building snowmen and stuff! here Im dealing with some issue one of the people who cant make it in caused!

I bet you are!! With a 2st loss, you must be!x

not there yet but thanks! :)

Oh dear...I don't know what to say.
It does get hard sometimes but something stops you eating.
Just remember how far you've come...you've done brilliantly well. How gutted would you feel if you have a big blowout today and stuff yourself? You'd feel rubbish in the morning.
Get those photos out, see the difference and get back on track.
YOU CAN DO IT!

thank you,,, I probably can do it and I always promised myself I wouldnt moan on this forum.. come here to give support and read inspiration.. not cause support!

Thanks, I know and I wont cheat but its just all a bit much at the moment,,, If I was at home I'd be out rolling in the snow! building snowmen and stuff! here Im dealing with some issue one of the people who cant make it in caused!

not there yet but thanks! :)

thank you,,, I probably can do it and I always promised myself I wouldnt moan on this forum.. come here to give support and read inspiration.. not cause support!

But isn't it good to get the support too! Kinda like 'pay it forward';)
We're here for the bad times as well as the good:D
PS:33::smiley1842::26::23:

See - now if it was Heston, he'd be cooking it not playing with it!;)

Lovely pics - and just to remind you, you've even found the positives in snow!:D

Lovely pics!
If I can do it, you can. We started around the same time...but I switched to Cambridge. I'm craving chocolate this week, thank god for the bars on Cambridge as I wouldn't get through 'that time of month' without them! (sorry if TMI!)
Enjoy the snow, and go join the chefs! You know you want to!!!

hey Ollie i do feel sorry for those of you who live close enough to walk in.

Its not fair is it?

Having said that I am watching hubby prepare himself a mammoth breakfast that i would murder to eat cos its cold, and i am hungry...argh! This diet.....when will it end! LOL

Sorry hun ya have been feeling like poo. But like everyone else said dont give up just yet because ya are cold and wet. Lovely pictures by the way, any room on that balcony for an old friend? I am sure fbtb is getting cold standing out there!! I also had a wee peek at your album and man ya have changed so much and looking gorgeous, ya can defintely see the difference now go and have yourself a nice cup of tea or hot choc shake and ya will be fine, dont ever give up!!

Hi Ollie,

Im also feeling very cold today infact freezing!

You can do this, u know u can and we kno u can!

Chin up hunny :)

x

Thanks Kirsty.. you're a rock! :)

Sorry hun ya have been feeling like poo. But like everyone else said dont give up just yet because ya are cold and wet. Lovely pictures by the way, any room on that balcony for an old friend? I am sure fbtb is getting cold standing out there!! I also had a wee peek at your album and man ya have changed so much and looking gorgeous, ya can defintely see the difference now go and have yourself a nice cup of tea or hot choc shake and ya will be fine, dont ever give up!!

Heya honey, thanks so much for post.. means a lot to me.. and thanks for cooment on pic.. im changing, wish faster but I guess fast enough.. I wont give up dont worry

hey Ollie i do feel sorry for those of you who live close enough to walk in.

Its not fair is it?

Having said that I am watching hubby prepare himself a mammoth breakfast that i would murder to eat cos its cold, and i am hungry...argh! This diet.....when will it end! LOL

Lol yea Im feeling same as you, housemates seem to be cooking more since I started this diet.. and baking is their new years resolution.. mean!

Lol yea Im feeling same as you, housemates seem to be cooking more since I started this diet.. and baking is their new years resolution.. mean!

we have had endless boxes of choc in the office last week - it was worse than christmas! WTF?!

I know you are about 4 days ahead of me on this - so we have both hit the same tricky patch. We have to be strong - and buy nose plugs so we don't have to smell various delish cooking smells at home :)

Back