Cold, wet, miserable and sick of everything

we have had endless boxes of choc in the office last week - it was worse than christmas! WTF?!

I know you are about 4 days ahead of me on this - so we have both hit the same tricky patch. We have to be strong - and buy nose plugs so we don't have to smell various delish cooking smells at home :)

lol yea we are pretty close together... amazing how it will get tricky at times and we are all feeling the same thing.. and everyone around us just wants to tempt us! grrrr

Are you feeling better now ollie?

Im sorry but im not very happy with you putting those pictures up..

Im sooo jealous!!
I really want to make a snow man and look how thick it is there!!!

Hey Ollie, hope you are feeling better now. Well done for making it into work and for the pics, it looks really pretty, who'd credit the upheavel it caused!

Take care babe.

x

im kinda same as you today. snowing its cold feeling ill i thought to myself argh when will it end then i had my weigh in and it motivated me to carry on because it does work and the end benefits should be fantastic hope you manage to stick to it.

Are you feeling better now ollie?

Im sorry but im not very happy with you putting those pictures up..

Im sooo jealous!!
I really want to make a snow man and look how thick it is there!!!

heya, feeling ok.. got a bad cold from walking home yesterday evening tho.. suit shoes do not work in a foot of snow for a mile!

Hi Ollie, hope you are feeling better this evening. Don't feel bad about havin a moan on here, you give support and you shouldn't feel bad when you need it urself.

You are doing brill, and just think what a babe you are going to be by Easter x

aww thanks hun, I wont be that but here's hoping ill be still getting slimmer! :)

Hey Ollie, hope you are feeling better now. Well done for making it into work and for the pics, it looks really pretty, who'd credit the upheavel it caused!

Take care babe.

x

unbelievable upheavel.. and has given me a cold dammit!

im kinda same as you today. snowing its cold feeling ill i thought to myself argh when will it end then i had my weigh in and it motivated me to carry on because it does work and the end benefits should be fantastic hope you manage to stick to it.

have stuck to it anyway... WI tomorrow so hoping its gonna go well

ollie,
look at the pictures of the snow!!! how can you be miserable about the snow!! Im so jealous... we got snow but only enough to make a snowman as big as my blinking foot!
You've been on this diet for a while now and have always been there supporting everyone and have listened to everyone (including me) have a moan! and I think you need some of that back from us as well!

We cant change the weather for ya... but Im sure if we all dance naked in the snow for you it would put a big smile on your face :) :p

Hope your warmer today x
Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow.. I have postponed mine till next wednesday coz I still have 10 days of sachets left so she said I didnt need to go for a wi if i didnt want to... and i definitely dont want to.

Big Hug.

Back