Cold!!!

woof

Alway see the love x
Any1 have the heating on? Ive hands and feet like ice and want to pop my heating on but my boys say its not cold :rolleyes:

Might pop in a HOT bath :D

Chilly Willy Woofy x

I'm always cold Woofy!

Well I'm at work and they've got the air con on! :eek:

But at home we'll have the heating on. My Mum is just as cold as me!!

air con....Oooo sod that!
Im under my pink fluffy wuffy blanket like an old woman lol

Ive never been this cold before. No like!

Frozen woof woof x

lol ok, it's not *that* cold missy! Maybe you're coming down with something hun?

Dont feel poorly, been like this for a few days. Even went to bed in my dressing gown last night.....(and I wonder why I havent a Mr Woof Woof lol... very sexy.)

Dizzy posted on my facebook saying Im in Ketosis but I dont recall bein freezin when last in it

Woofy X

Really? I've not heard of that before, although if you've been like it for a few days, then maybe it is a symptom of ketosis.

it is cold today. i had to put on a coat to go to the shop and right now i have my daughters princess blanket covering me. oh im also fully clothed with dressing gown on. :D

it is cold today. i had to put on a coat to go to the shop and right now i have my daughters princess blanket covering me. oh im also fully clothed with dressing gown on. :D

Princess blanket??! I want one! :D

Chilly Willy Woofy x

I'd be more worried about having a willy than being chilly!!

I'm always fr-fr-freezing in ketosis, heating has been on all day (don't tell hubby!!) x

I'd be more worried about having a willy than being chilly!!

I'm always fr-fr-freezing in ketosis, heating has been on all day (don't tell hubby!!) x
haha, i have my heating on then turn it off an hour before my other half is due home. he is always too hot to have the heating on and im always cold. bloody men!! its not our fault we feel the cold more than them!

just ran a hot lush bubble bath and my youngest son jumped in it! The little sod!

Woofy x

Back