Cold

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by kernowmum, 8 June 2009 Social URL.

1. kernowmum

kernowmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(21.08%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have been SS+ for 5 days 100% having had a week off for a holiday.
    I am sooo cold!! Does anyone else feel the cold more when they have lost weight?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(22.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    All the time, im freezing, I bet our heating bill goes up loads while on this diet.

My CDC said a few people do tend to feel cold on the diet so dont feel too bad knowing its just not me lol.

Time to get a warm throw out me thinks:)

4. Wales

Wales Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My feet are always cold on this diet, I just get good use out of the bed socks my mum knitted for me!

Plus, since being on CD I am generally not as warm/ hot as I was before. I put this down to the fact that I am not eating the processed food that my body had to burn its way through. I have hardly perspired (better word than sweat - lol) since on CD even when rushing around or doing exercise. That feeling is worth having cold feet!

5. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    I've been freezing all day, and am sitting here with my dressing gown over my jeans and jumper. Oh well, it will all be worth it in the end.

6. Lizzylocket

Lizzylocket Winning a losing battle!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.17%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Snap Chloe!!

I haven't been able to get warm for the last 2 days and I refuse to put the heating back on - it's June for goodness sake!!

You wouldn't think to look at me that I've nearly lost 4 stone, I've got so many layers on I look like the michelin man!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.