• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cold

All the time, im freezing, I bet our heating bill goes up loads while on this diet.

My CDC said a few people do tend to feel cold on the diet so dont feel too bad knowing its just not me lol.

Time to get a warm throw out me thinks:)

Wales

Silver Member
My feet are always cold on this diet, I just get good use out of the bed socks my mum knitted for me!

Plus, since being on CD I am generally not as warm/ hot as I was before. I put this down to the fact that I am not eating the processed food that my body had to burn its way through. I have hardly perspired (better word than sweat - lol) since on CD even when rushing around or doing exercise. That feeling is worth having cold feet!

Chlo

Silver Member
I've been freezing all day, and am sitting here with my dressing gown over my jeans and jumper. Oh well, it will all be worth it in the end.

Lizzylocket

Winning a losing battle!
Snap Chloe!!

I haven't been able to get warm for the last 2 days and I refuse to put the heating back on - it's June for goodness sake!!

You wouldn't think to look at me that I've nearly lost 4 stone, I've got so many layers on I look like the michelin man!!