Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Coliec dieasese

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chunky-monkey77, 5 October 2009 Social URL.

1. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    my friends young girl has been diagnosed with this and she is on a gluten free diet she is 14 but very overweight is there anyone here who is doing slimming worls and had this . Is a child of this age allowed to follow the plan and go to meetings or is there a age limit . thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There is no reason why your friend's daughter caan't do SW. She will get free membership with free2go for 11-15 year olds. She would need to look carefully at her Hex B's. But other than gluten containing foods such as Wheat, wholemeal, wholewheat & wheatmeal flour, wheat bran, barley, rye, rye flour, pasta, noodles, semolina, All baked foods made from wheat, rye, semolina, barley & pearl barley. She would need a good intake of protein for growth. She can eat potatoes and rice as her starchy foods. Many children with coeliac disease learn quickly what they can or cannot have. I think joining would be brilliant for her (she will have a dietician probably who can help her)

4. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks rosie x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.