colly's save while i slim sw diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by colly strings, 8 July 2010 Social URL.

1. colly strings

colly strings ooh la la

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.5lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/gym
    hi all!

i'm new-ish to sw. i joined 3 weeks ago, had a half decent first week. lost 5lb, then it was my birthday and i drank and ate cake until i burst. :break_diet:

also had some very bad news this week and yet again not been on plan. :cry:

as tough as it this week has been i could make excuses forever why i'm not on plan, so i need to move my bum and get back on track.

i have about 9 stone to lose, although last time i was about 4 stone lighter than this i felt gooooood! i've been overweight my whole life and have always said on here that if i could walk into topshop and take the biggest size in there i would be bloody delighted. i'm almost 6ft tall, so don't ever think i'm gonna be tiny. size 12-14-16 to me would probably be like size 8 to a petite girl!

i decided i'm going to save £10 for every lb i lose. so hopefully when i lose 120lb i will have £1200 to spend on me me me me me!! if i ever get there, i'll deserve the money!

i'm going for a wi tonight, wish me luck, i think its gonna be a gain... x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Spanx

Spanx Pea on legs!

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(35.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck for tonight Colly! I really like the idea of saving a 'treat pot' of money as you lose weight - I might have to adopt that. I can't wait to be able to buy anything from any shop that isn't in a 'plus' range!

4. colly strings

colly strings ooh la la

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.5lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/gym
    thank you! and yeah me too- this is what i mean when i say i was happy enough at 4st lighter than i am now- i still felt fat but i could buy a dress in primark albeit a size 18. i havent even been near primark in about 2 years x

5. colly strings

colly strings ooh la la

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.5lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/gym
    1lb gain- not too bad, as i drank about a litre of green tea when i got home. all the more i can lose next week! bought some cookbooks too and the directory, i will have a 100% week this week for sure x

6. colly strings

colly strings ooh la la

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.5lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/gym
    also god when i come on here i cant stop looking at my avatar...mmmm, i'd have that over a kfc any day of the week ;)

7. brainsprain

brainsprain Full Member

good luck for next week,
    saving some dosh sounds good,
    all those lovely clothes will be just waiting for you to buy.

8. colly strings

colly strings ooh la la

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.5lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/gym
    i have loooads of gorgeous dresses in size 14-16, just waiting for me to shift some weight and squeeze into them....

9. colly strings

colly strings ooh la la

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.5lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/gym
    i've had a *bit* of a pig out at lunch today, probably about 800/900 cal (i dread to think of the syns), but i didnt have breakfast so i am drawing a line under it before i have a bad full day, i am back on board already and will make me something lovely and syn free for tea me thinks!! i need to learn the art of organisation cause i come to work without lunch in tow and it's my first mistake i reckon xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.