Colonic Irrigation ....

woowoo83

There was an offer on at a local clinic through one of the voucher sites today, so having thought about doing this for a while I took the plunge and bought it!

I'm pretty nervous by the thought of it, has anyone done it? Does it make you feel better? Does it hurt??

I havent had it done personally but my best friend has...twice.
She said it doesnt hurt more like a 'weird' feeling as the water gets pumps around. (dont know if pumps around are the right words to use but im sure you know what i mean)
She said she felt miles better for it, they tell you after your first one if they feel you may need more then one go.
What she did say if she had to get home pretty damn quick afterwards (if you get what i mean) so dont plan any shopping trips afterwards.
I dont know if this is the same for everyone what ive said above and i am only going on hersay but its definatly something id consider trying myself once ive lost a couple of stone. :)

I haven't had it done, I think I'd worry about it at first but then my main worry is I could see myself getting addicted. Do you think it feels like having your ears syringed (sp?) just obviously in a different area?

I am quite nervous about it, more because I'm worried it'll hurt! I don't know anyone who's had it done but friends of friends who have and have recommended it, apparently you feel more energized afterwards, so we shall see. I'll be sure to report back and let you know my thoughts!

I get it done every 6 weeks! :D it doesnt hurt at all. it's a little uncomfortable towards the end as more water goes in and there's more pressure. I always feel great afterwards, skins clearer, eyes brighter, not bloated. Not the most pleasant (or cheap) thing in the world but I really notice a difference if i havent had one for a while so try to have one every 6 weeks now.

Wow, thanks for that, good to actually hear from someone who's had it rather than just hearsay. I'm strangely looking forward it!

I was totally freaked about it when i went but don't know what I was worrying about. they will assess after your first one if you need to have more - depending on what comes out! :ashamed0005: i had a course of 3 that i had a week apart then was recommended every 6 weeks, i've left it a lot longer before but feel better for every 6 weeks. drink as much water as you can get down you the days leading up to you going - you will get much better results. x

It was £32 but was through Living Social daily deals, I think the normal price is £65, although that's just at this place it may be cheaper at other places.

something i have been thinking of having done.. i want to find somewhere local(ish) and i think £60 ish is probably a good amount, i wouldn't like to pay anywhere near 80 :(

I used to think that too. I was petrified going for my first one but don't know what I was worried about. I have one every six weeks now. Wish I'd done it years ago! X

This is an interesting topic.
id like to have one especially as I suffer with bloated ness and poo issues sometimes lol! :eek:

Have any of you tried the DIY version of it?
I gav it a try a couple of weeks ago and was amazed at the results, it's not something I'd do as often as the site says but once in a while I'll do it.

Cleansing or Surgery - Saltwater Flush

MrsWilsoncroft said:
This is an interesting topic.
id like to have one especially as I suffer with bloated ness and poo issues sometimes lol! :eek:

Have any of you tried the DIY version of it?
I gav it a try a couple of weeks ago and was amazed at the results, it's not something I'd do as often as the site says but once in a while I'll do it.

Cleansing or Surgery - Saltwater Flush

Ooh, I've read about this alot, and it does sound good-but I don't know if I'd be brave enough! How long was it until you were able to get away from the toilet lol! Thanks

Ooh, I've read about this alot, and it does sound good-but I don't know if I'd be brave enough! How long was it until you were able to get away from the toilet lol! Thanks

I got movement within the hour, they weren't wrong there, I went to the loo three times in about 2 hours.
and without sounding gross it feels more like you need to fart but trust me do not attempt one unless you are sat on loo because there will be more lol! :eek:
It worked well for me and well let's say it was an interesting experience Pmsl!!

Back