Colonic Irrigation ....

MrsWilsoncroft said:
I got movement within the hour, they weren't wrong there, I went to the loo three times in about 2 hours.
and without sounding gross it feels more like you need to fart but trust me do not attempt one unless you are sat on loo because there will be more lol! :eek:
It worked well for me and well let's say it was an interesting experience Pmsl!!

Ok thanks-might give it a go at some point

Jenna88 said:
I was considering giving the DIY one a go today or tomorrow but I'm scared that I'll end up bound by the bowels to the toilet haha

That was I thought, but after hearing mrs W's account of it, I'm seriously contemplating it x

I really can't think of anything worse! Surely if you're eating properly and drinking enough fluid your body should do that naturally?

Pmsl, reading everyone's comments has had me in stitches tonight lol.
i know yor body gets rid of it naturally everyday but they say you never get rid of it all thats why a colonic helps you feel better.

Anyway I'm off to do a salt water flush now as I can't afford the real thing :rolleyes: Lol xxx

I'm thinking Friday after the gym...I know you're meant to do it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach but balls to that, if I don't have my shreddies before the gym I'll die and if I have the flush before the gym I'll never get there haha!
Salt is currently sitting beside my bed...I'm scared haha! Best pay off at weigh in on Sat morn!

I'm thinking Friday after the gym...I know you're meant to do it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach but balls to that, if I don't have my shreddies before the gym I'll die and if I have the flush before the gym I'll never get there haha!
Salt is currently sitting beside my bed...I'm scared haha! Best pay off at weigh in on Sat morn!

I did my first one before going to bed lol xxx

Will it keep me up though? I would do it now then! Or is it likely to affect me in the morning?

I was just glad my hubby was on nights when I did mine before bed lol!
It didn't keep me up, I drank it before bedtime on an empty stomach, laid down in bed for 30 minutes then within 1 hour of drinking it I was on the loo lol.
and went again twice about an hour or so after that xx

Hmm think I'll save mine til after the gym then...or after my tea tomorrow night. Closer to weigh in that way and everyone stays up later on a Friday night...don't want to be disturbing everyone with my obsessive trips to the bathroom lol! I'm genuinely terrified haha but def going to do it!
Did it make you feel 'cleansed' or did it just make you not want to sit down? lol

So today was the day!! I have to say it was a very interesting experience. I was worried the pipe going in would hurt but there was no need to worry. It did feel uncomfortable at times when the water was going in. I weighed myself before and after and gave actually put weight on, but she did say that was possible if I was dehydrated as my body would've absorbed some of the water so she said its best to weigh in the morning. I would say if people are thinking of having one then I would definitely recommend.

Back