• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Combining SF & WW

I am actually quite enjoying this diet however im not enjoying not having structured weigh ins. I think i need this to stop on track which i havnt done really since Wednesday. I need someone to tell me off if i dont behave. Told my family about the bad week and they all just said 'well thers always next week'. Will keep you all up to date with how i get on. :)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Crawling to the finish!
Keep trying. Just think you won't have somebody thee forever to keep watch on you. You have to want it enough for yourself xx
whay arnt you haveing a structured weigh in ? do you mean a reg WI day or someone to WI for you ?
did you previously go to a class and WI then ? x
Cant u get a close friend or relative to weigh in for you? Just trying to think of an alternative for you hon. X

Stephie77 xxx
I'll kick ur ass lol!! if you really struggle we can weigh in someplace together! You cant be that far away fife isnt that big lol.....
I'm in Leven, I can drive!! xx

How are you doing with this diet i m on day two! I dont feel so hungry today as i did yesterday. (THANKGOD) i hope my will power can last though i m so bad at diets grrrr!!