combining "WW" AND "S/F"

Feathers

Silver Member
I'm not counting calories, points, carbs or anything else! Tired of all that,lol!

**14/2** this morning - Day 1 (16th Sep)

Basically i'm having 2 shakes a day with one meal - no snacks! Also taking "Cha-de-Bugre" 3 times a day which is supposed to make you feel fuller for longer. I'm burning 300cals on the treadmill (briskly walking) each day.

Started today :) My meal today was Macaronni Cheese and chips from Sainsburys which wasn't that great!! Wouldn't get it from there again!

WOW! quick replys guys :) thankyou!!!!!

Today i picked up 6 Choc SlimFasts for £3.49 in Sainsburys which i thought was great as asda are doing 4 for £4.50 just now!! There were no offers on the Smoothies though :( which i LOVE!! Tesco usually do a good deal on the Smoothies.

If you join Boots healthclub you get the smoothies half price! The Choc shakes are my fav!

I agree FF..the chocolate shakes are lush...I could definately have 3 of those and no food!!!!
Having a good week actually...wouldn`t it be a hoot if I lost weight 2 weeks in a row....oooooo the tension...lol

I agree FF..the chocolate shakes are lush...I could definately have 3 of those and no food!!!!
Having a good week actually...wouldn`t it be a hoot if I lost weight 2 weeks in a row....oooooo the tension...lol

Good luck with your second weigh in kimbell :) How are you finding it so far?

Someone on this site posted recently that tubs of SF shake are 2 for 1 at Asda until Christmas. I know the ready to drink ones taste better but that's good value.

Is the offer still going?

Good luck!

hey hey

Just wanted to pop in and say hello!

All the best with it!

Currently SFing myself! Using the powders, half price at Sainsburys, going to buy loads before the offer ends 30th! lol

I am calorie/carb counting also.. like a walking calorie counter lol :eek:

Look forward to hearing your progress :)

Just wanted to pop in and say hello!

All the best with it!

Currently SFing myself! Using the powders, half price at Sainsburys, going to buy loads before the offer ends 30th! lol

I am calorie/carb counting also.. like a walking calorie counter lol :eek:

Look forward to hearing your progress :)

Thanks London-_dancer :)

I didn't know the offer ends on the 30th, so thanks for that ;)

How long have you been on S/F?

Someone on this site posted recently that tubs of SF shake are 2 for 1 at Asda until Christmas. I know the ready to drink ones taste better but that's good value.

Is the offer still going?

Good luck!

Hi girlygirl :)

That is good value! I only wish i could take them. After using the ready to drink ones, i could never go back to the tubs! I'd save a few wee pennies there if i could :)

Back