Come Dine With Me..

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
love the programme...

but it is doing me absolutely NOOOO favours :eek::p:eek:

Why?

everyone is sitting eating lol :eek::p:eek:

Lol, oh I see, ah well I best not be here either then cos I am too ;-)

lol i love it too i love all cooking programs hubby thinks im mad as afterwards all i wanted to do is eat lol

I'll let you know, I've just walked in having live paused it for the last meal, he's cooking the tuna as I type.............! X

I'll let you know, I've just walked in having live paused it for the last meal, he's cooking the tuna as I type.............! X

Thanks!!! I always forget sky+ as its in our bedroom and not in the lounge where I was watching it. Had to leave to make kids milky hot choc......grrrrr!!

Well, I could have honestly eaten most of it. I love Indian food but just didnt fancy it because it was referred to as bland. However, if forced......

Well, I could have honestly eaten most of it. I love Indian food but just didnt fancy it because it was referred to as bland. However, if forced......

LMAO! Yeah right....bland? I think a sheet of A4 paper would taste good when on this diet!

slight exagguration!

i love this programme too although u cant beat the celebrity come dine with me. only cause it had my biggest dream on it. no not chocolate fudge cake, lol. jonathan ansell (from G4, with me in my avatar pic:D).
that guy beats chocolate anyday. (swoon swoon) :):eek:

i didn't understand Juliet serving her cheese board before desert...

then she said to the other guy "why do you serve your cheese board AFTER desert?"

from my understanding, you always serve a cheese board after desert??? :eek::p:eek:

Back