Come on, be honest

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
What do other people find irritaiting about you.

Mine are:

Talking too much.
Repeating myself (thats doubling the talk to start with then lol).
Cleaning all the time
Never wanting to be late for anything so always arriving really early.
Always striveing for perfection which apparently is a waste of time cos its unobtainable (I think not, you won't convince me on this one)
Being too organised.

1. Going on about my weight all the time
2. I always have to be right
3. Being too impatient

Talking too much

Being too undecisive (sp) I can't make my mind up quickly about anything (Libra!)

Being a real slob - I HATE tidying up and housework. I do the bare minimum necessary and have to focus to see dust. My motto is, there is more to life than cleaning!

Procrastinating - why do something today when I can do it tomorrow or the next day!

being obessive - not by people but others (ocd)
control freak
perfectionist - high standards that are never achieveable
look at the detail too much
misinterpreatate a lot - including recipes
always needing reasurence
always planning forward and toooo organised and also really early as well
hot headed
take things personal
too emotional
too sensitive
list goes on....

I must have the last word (irritates the hell out of my husband)
and Im stubborn or some would put it awkward x lol

Yes, I'm afraid of becoming a diet bore - although no one has said anything as yet!!!

I do tend to repeat myself too - but then again if DH listened to me I wouldn't need to repeat what I am saying to him...Men!!!

Needing reassurance all the time as I have no self confidence what so ever.....

For always losing my glasse's or my front door keys.

Always tidying things away in a 'safe place' and then forgetting where...

Talking too much when my DH is watching something on TV or just just generally talking much, LOL.....

I think that might be all!!!!!!

Oh yes I am incredibly stubborn, I will not be moved once my mind is set on something - (but I am a Tauras so it goes with my star sign)....

OH has given up with me worrying! I can make myself ill with it! He says if I had nothing to worry about I'd worry about that! He's not impressed at the amount of time I spend on this forum either! TOUGH :p

I'm a perfectionist and think everyone around me should be too!
I worry far too much.
I pay too much attention to detail.
I am reluctant to delegate, I would rather do it myself so that I know it will be carried out to my "perfect" standards.
I am far, far too sensitive.

Think I will stop there! xx

Apparently I nag my OH. I always reply to this remark with: "if you did what I asked you in the first place then I wouldn't be nagging!" Lol

I like to get the last word in, and I am always right (or I think so atleast).

I always moan about being tired which my OH finds annoying as he works nights most of the time lol. Xxx

I would say mine are;
1. Talking too much;
2. Being a complete and utter slob. I like to think it is an organised mess but secretly I know it is just a mess;
3. Spending too much money on clothes;
4. Being obsessive with grammar and spelling.

I would be interested to know what my friends and family think are my annoying habits but I guess that would be an argument waiting to happen?!!

Mine are:

Obssesive regarding planning and being organised - both in and out of work

My general enthusiasm and positivity pisses negative people off - they think im being positive to wind them up :p

My nit picking and fault finding with EVERYTHING if its not to my standard

Quest for everything to be perfect

Flicking my lip stud with my tongue stud really annoys my OH!

1 - talk too much
2 - dont let people finish their sentences - see number 1 lol
3 - obsessed with food

1. Oh finds it incedibly annoying when i am seen to be makinga fuss over what i can and cannot eat.
2. Talking too much
3. Girly mood swings :p
4. generally being super enthusiastic and helpful to others, but the most negative person when it comes to my own situations. Im far better at handing out advise than taking my own haha.

and proberly the need to always have atleast some sort of plan, i like to know whats happening. I cant 'go with the flow' LOL

- Oh, and my OH hates that im so nosey and quite a gossip. Although i ONLY gossip with my best friend.. i think its best u get all your gossiping out with one person, who does the same with you.. so your always up to date with local goss and knowlege but not spreading it around the entire neighborhood LOL x

Wow what a good post! I am a big believer in facing up to own actions and stepping back and looking at yourself to see things from other's POVs, so this is good, if not a little hard sometimes :D

For me I'd say;

1 - I bottle things up and then erupt big time. It drives the OH mad as he says he cannot read my mind and needs imput more often lol! Sooo I have been trying of late...which leads me to #2.
2 - I've been snappy a lot lately. I tried to avoid doing 1, but with work stress etc I've been a mardy so and so more than I like. I don't like this side of me and am working on it!
3 - I can be a bit chatty, something we all seem to be! LOL!
4 - I don't like to cry in front of people. I get really embarrassed and feel worse if someone sees me. This links to #1!
5 - I'm a red head so this is a given. Fiesty and bossy at times! LOL!

lol it seems everyone here is either a slob or a perfectionist! i defo fit into the slob category!!

i hate tidying and cleaning and avoid it until it HAS to be done. I don't mean disgusting status like on how clean is your house lol thats just RANK that people can live like that. but a bit of mess doesn't bother me, and if i am tired i don't see the problem with leaving the washing up til the next day but my OH just HAS TO do the dishes as soon as we are finished eating lol! makes me feel bad coz i WOULD do them later if he just left them haha!

think thats defo my worst flaw! other than that i am pretty easy going so laid back i am horizontal :D

X

Back