Come say Hi to the newbie! :)

PS has anyone tried Beck here? I ordered the books yesterday....after a few days on CD my hunger always goes so I need to understand why (even thought I am not hungry or craving anything) I decide to sabbotage all my efforts and hard work by having a complete pig out....

PS has anyone tried Beck here? I ordered the books yesterday....after a few days on CD my hunger always goes so I need to understand why (even thought I am not hungry or craving anything) I decide to sabbotage all my efforts and hard work by having a complete pig out....

I ordered the workbook yesterday too :)

Lily is the Beck expert I think ;)

Hey everyone!
Eek, just got a message from my doctors to say all my forms are signed and ready to be collected!! There is a £10 charge (which i am a bit annoyed about but the excitedness outways the annoyedness!)

It's really happening, I cant believe it... so nervous!

Also have to say i'm MEGA glad i didn't have to actually book an appointment with my GP. I kinda... (don't laugh) have a phobia of doctors! I don't know if it's because i haven't been 'healthy' for a long time or whether i always used to think that the GP would never 'believe' me. Anyway I have had the same GP ever since I was born (I am now 22!) and he was lovely, but he retired and now i've got some new kid on the block doctor... not cool!

xxx :talk017: xxx :talk017:

Yay! £10 isn't too bad, could have been much worse ;)

True, I have read one post where they were charged £30! It's funny though how they never mentioned any charge until they tell me its all done and ready to be picked up... x cheeky!

Fantastic news for you hun,

SS it is for you so.onwards and downwards.Best of luck for the start.

Woohoo :)

Just going to email my cdc and tell her the good news.

Anyone got any advice on flavours etc?

Yay congrats! I had to pay £20 so £10 is good!

You will quickly work out what you like and wht you dont! I went for flavours that I knew I likd to begin with, chocolate is a pretty safe bet! but once you know what you like then you can get one sachet of something else the following week, try it and then if you like it you're a winner! by doing this I have recently got a taste for strawberry shakes and veg soup! I'm really lucky, I like the porridge (just maple and pecan) three different shakes, chocolate, choc mint and strawberry and three different soups, leek and potatoe, tomato and veg, I do only like the choc tetras though, all the other ready made ones taste funny to me!

More than anything just make sure you keep putting away that water! If it helps get some flavouring, I like the summer berry one, yum yum!

Good luck to you!!!

x x x

£20! So steep can't believe it.

I'm hoping i like the pre-made ones as i don't really have time to be mixing shakes, esp at work etc.
Yeah i will get bored with water so willm get that after a couple of weeks.
Gonna buy some ketostix too. Woop :) x

Yay congrats! I had to pay £20 so £10 is good!

You will quickly work out what you like and wht you dont! I went for flavours that I knew I likd to begin with, chocolate is a pretty safe bet! but once you know what you like then you can get one sachet of something else the following week, try it and then if you like it you're a winner! by doing this I have recently got a taste for strawberry shakes and veg soup! I'm really lucky, I like the porridge (just maple and pecan) three different shakes, chocolate, choc mint and strawberry and three different soups, leek and potatoe, tomato and veg, I do only like the choc tetras though, all the other ready made ones taste funny to me!

More than anything just make sure you keep putting away that water! If it helps get some flavouring, I like the summer berry one, yum yum!

Good luck to you!!!

x x x

Hi hun did you get an appointment with your cdc? I am going to see mine 2mrw to hopefully get started.
I am soooooooo excited x

Yup, Tuesdays the day! Mega excited/scared/anxious!! Xxx

Natztastic said:
Yup, Tuesdays the day! Mega excited/scared/anxious!! Xxx

Aww don't be, just remember, the first few days are the hardest, it gets better after that x

:) woop. Just 2 more days and then I'm in it for the longhaul :) eeeek!

Back