Comeing back

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by largelesley, 16 April 2011 Social URL.

1. largelesley

largelesley Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming world
    Hi all i am retuning to ww after a break of about 6wks
    During which time i have tried a vlcd big mistake for me anyway
    And i tried sw now i like it but i just cant cope with all the cooking from fresh its just not me im no delia
    So im back on good old ww the one i should really stick with because i always come back to it
    The good news is because i didnt go completly of the rails i am still 11 and haf pounds of
    So im determined to keep at it this time first weigh in on thurs :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    good girl keep at it while the damage is minimised :)

I'm the same tried a VLCD (didn't work with the amount of exercise I do, though I really enjoyed it) and slimming world (i'm most certainly not delia but if I'm feeling "cooky" I know I can do a sw week for a change) but I always end up coming back to the old faithful ww :p

It is definitely the easiest to maintain long term. Life always got in the way when I was doing slimming world and I always found it awkward asking stuff in my class because it was a class of about 200 and very busy.. whereas my ww is more like 40 and we all ask questions and talk with each other which is lovely :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.