Comfortable in my own skin :)

rosehale

Hi everyone,

Today is the first day of the rest of my life! I'm starting my lipotrim diet today :D

I'm 27, married with 3 boys aged 9, 6, and 4 I've struggled with my weight ever since I can remember I've had some thin years but predominantly they've been mostly fat years :( I've tried nearly every diet going and many tablets like reductil and oralisat (the worst one!) but they've either worked/not worked or I've just put it all back on :(. Then I came across lipotrim :D it seemed a little extreme at first but then I realised that's what I need! I need to loose my weight then retrain my brain/body to eat healthily.

I want to be able to run around with my kids without feeling like I'm having a heart attack after 2 minutes! And most of all I want to feel confident in my own skin :) wear what I want to and not live in leggings and baggy longline jumpers!

So as of today I'm 5ft 4" and weigh 15 stone 2 pounds with a B.M.I of 36.6 dress size 20/22
I'm starting with small goals my first being to get to 14 stone by the last week of February when I have to re-feed for my wedding anniversary (can't get out of it) but my long term goal is to get to around 10 stone which is apparently my ideal weight for my height, or a dress size 12 ish depending on how I feel when I get near there.

I know it's going to be a struggle but I'm sure with the help of this forum I CAN DO IT! :)

Woken up dying for a normal cup of PG tips tea with full fat milk and realised I couldn't :( so I'm trying my first ever peppermint tea not as nice but I'm sure I'll get used to it! Going to try my first shake I'm thinking chocolate with peppermint tea? Nervous about the taste as I'm sure my mum would say stop whining and do it! Haha so fingers crossed its not too bad, going to try and keep busy today so I don't have much time to think about food.
I'll pop back later to let everyone know how I'm getting on *fingers crossed* :D

Hi everyone,

Today is the first day of the rest of my life! I'm starting my lipotrim diet today :D

I'm 27, married with 3 boys aged 9, 6, and 4 I've struggled with my weight ever since I can remember I've had some thin years but predominantly they've been mostly fat years :( I've tried nearly every diet going and many tablets like reductil and oralisat (the worst one!) but they've either worked/not worked or I've just put it all back on :(. Then I came across lipotrim :D it seemed a little extreme at first but then I realised that's what I need! I need to loose my weight then retrain my brain/body to eat healthily.

I want to be able to run around with my kids without feeling like I'm having a heart attack after 2 minutes! And most of all I want to feel confident in my own skin :) wear what I want to and not live in leggings and baggy longline jumpers!

So as of today I'm 5ft 4" and weigh 15 stone 2 pounds with a B.M.I of 36.6 dress size 20/22
I'm starting with small goals my first being to get to 14 stone by the last week of February when I have to re-feed for my wedding anniversary (can't get out of it) but my long term goal is to get to around 10 stone which is apparently my ideal weight for my height, or a dress size 12 ish depending on how I feel when I get near there.

I know it's going to be a struggle but I'm sure with the help of this forum I CAN DO IT! :)

Hay Rosehale!

I started off 2 pounds heavier than you did this time last week and now im 10 pounds lighter!! this diet is the best ive done so far! and the more deteremind u are the better! plus the more support n the more u read about all the success ppl are having!! My wedding is in april this year ! ive alot to lose so thats the reason im doing it!
i wish u lots of luck and i hope to keep in touch :)

Woo good luck on your first day on ur journey!! :)

Hi aprilbride :)

Thanks for the encouragement! You've lost 10lbs in a week?! Wow that's great at this rate you'll be on target I presume? I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope you get to your target :)

thanks rosehale :) il be doing the same for you :)

Eeew just had my first taste of lipotrim, I followed people's advice and made up the chocolate shake with peppermint tea did it with a blender too but it's not nice better get used it though because this is my diet for the foreseeable future!

LIPOTRIM + ME = THIN

Yes thats exactly how i was!!! ew i dont like the chocolate ones at all! but if u like coffee. ( i dont by the way but no other choice ) try vanilla with ice and little bit coffee in blender! that was good 4 me. .. just keep thinking about why ur doing it! also there alot of bad comments on the flapjacks on here but after a week of shakes they tasted great to me! so look forward to that treat after ur weigh in ;)

n yes lipotrim = u being thin ! QUICK :)

I don't really like coffee (although I have 1 latte a week) I'll try that for my lunch fingers crossed I may find one thing I kind of like :) especially as its totm and I'm craving nice sweet things, just taking it one day at a time and going to keep myself as busy as I possibly can so that should help

I don't really like coffee (although I have 1 latte a week) I'll try that for my lunch fingers crossed I may find one thing I kind of like :) especially as its totm and I'm craving nice sweet things, just taking it one day at a time and going to keep myself as busy as I possibly can so that should help

Well i absolutely hated coffee and tea and when u have nothing else its strange what u'll do ha :)..
yes one day at a time! you'll be fine!..
Yeah they say not to exercise in first two weeks but u can go for short walks if that takes ur mind off it.. or anything! :)

Chemist gave me fibre clear do I take that when I need it or everyday?

You dont have to take it everyday only when u need it, but when i got the flapjacks the chemist recommended i do use it when i have one.

Tried the strawberry for lunch about 1pm its was DISGUSTING I nearly vomited have the worst migraine ever drank loads of water and peppermint tea it's not helping :( and now I'm starving! But it's too early for my final shake :( going to take some paracetamol, another tea then a hot soak and try and have a bit of a lie down roll on bed time so I can end my day one!

Hi rosehale
the migraines are the worst but it does pass with plenty of fluids and its only the first few days that happens. Its hard but it will pass I had them and really struggled but once you get past day 3 its all good

Well done for making it through your first day hunny.I hope this week is gentle with you xxx

Thanks guys, it's been so hard today I'd been doing really well all day apart from the migraine that lasted about 3 hours! Then come 4pm I was all of a sudden extremely hungry like I was ready to chew my arm off! Then I had to make tea for the kids even more torture I ended up having a teaspoon of peanut butter and 2 pieces of pasta luckily I managed to stop but I feel so disappointed in myself especially as I had done really well all day with the vile shakes and peppermint tea I'm even sick of water now and I love water! Had a bit of a cry then I realised that it was only a very small amount and it's day one the guilt I felt will surely stop me from doing it again if not I'm going to resort to beating myself with a stick lol end of day one I strayed a little but otherwise im proud of myself and looking forward to day 2 :)

You won't have done any damage. The challenge is not let it go any further and it sounds like you are on the right track. Good luck and keep up the good work.

I'm proud to save I've been 100% today!! The long lie in I had defiantly helped, I didn't get up till 11am so I didn't have my first shake till 12pm its defiantly helped having my shakes at later times. Iv not even felt hungry today although I have missed actually chewing on food :( I've decided I will defiantly get some flap jacks on Friday when I go for my weigh in and may even try some soup the less shakes I have the better I've realised the reason I'm struggling with them so much is the taste reminds me of ovaltine/horlicks which I can't stand! So now I do t think about them I'm just necking them as fast as I can.
I still have one more shake to have today then today will finally be over and I'll of finished day two! :D

Im currently chewing on one of hubby's filter tips for his roll ups! Crazy I know! But it's about the only thing I can chew on hopefully this craving will pass soon it's almost like I'm pregnant lol

Day 3!! :D
feeling good today although I did lick a piece of ham! Not quite sure why I wasn't even hungry lol.

Felt like some light exercise so I got out the wii fit board its been a while ;) completely forgot that it weighs you! I didn't wanted to be weighed till fri :( but on the plus side iv lost 4lbs already! So many it wasn't such a bad thing as its gave me more encouragement. I'll have to remember to look away when it's doing the weighing lol.

Vanilla shake this morning still not enjoying the taste so still downing it in one go then necking a load of water and then it's done with, I know everyone says the soup and flapjacks are awful but I'm defiantly going to get some on fri need a change from these shakes and I need something to chew on other then filter tips lol.

Back