comin to the end of day one

started today. had a banana shake which i loved, thought the thai chicken soup was gorgeous, not so sure about the bars, think next time i will probably just get shakes and soups.

desperately want to eat something, but i wont, i know the first few days are always the worst. keep sayin to myself " you dont need to eat to enjoy yourself" think ill have to start a diary

Well done on getting through day 1.
Stick with it :D

I am also struggling to eat the bars they are not nice at all manage at least a litre of water washing it down!!! After some reading thinking maybe get the soups n shakes next month n add in the tesco bars!! Which sound quite nice anything got to better than the taste of the current bars!! Can't wait to see if it's working hopefully be a nice small 14 next month!! Fingers crossed good luck!!

hay! foofoolafluff, im going to start exante tomorrow! i know im going to struggle as i always crave bad foods, but im determined to lose weight this time! would be nice if we could support each other, how much do you have to lose? im hoping to lose about 4stone... x

thanks for the replies

Hd, im lookin to lose about 30ish lb, might try n drop below that just to account for any weight gain i may get refeeding. Im actually half tempted to do the working solution with very low carb meals until im in ketotis then go to TS as i am really hungry today and actually feel quite faint. Once im in ketosis i wont feel the hunger pangs like i am today and will be able to cope better with TS, what does everyone think? looks like on WS you can still lose a good amount per month, the hardest challenge for me would be learning moderation, as i dont have the ability to control portion sizes at all lol

its the smells that get me too - i just go around sniffing things, bet i look a right weirdo lol!

i wasnt keen on the bars to start but weirdly came to enjoy they quite quickly!

p.s foo foo, i love your little poem on your signature. i have copied and pasted it for future use in times of desparation!!

Lost count of what day I'm on now had a blip Sunday but been 100% since them decided I'm not gonna do a aam week I
Going to do 6 on 1 aam day!!! Because I won't stick to it....

Well done!! Stick with it. I have completed 2 weeks now. The first 4 days were the worst for me, but if you just keep working through it you will get there. Good luck, stay strong :)

Well done on 2 weeks!! I am only doing 6 100% days n having Sunday off not having a full week ov food because will just over do it!! N best meal of the week is a Sunday!! X

Back