coming back---soon :)

tafflass

Silver Member
hey all,
well as you can see from my stats i lost a bit of weight not so long back on LT.
been really pleased with the results and love feeling healthier and looking loads better.
i've put on a little weight since finishing(not sure how much exactly as my home scales were way out to pharmacy ones)but still fit in same size clothes and think its prob about half a stone at most.

did try losing a bit on slimming world but this eating stuff is hard work!
haven't been in the right headspace to start LT any sooner as at the begining of december my brother(who was 24)was tragically taken from us and i haven't long started functioning again properly.as you can imagine it was a huge shock.
gonna be coming back to LT in a few weeks as its my 30th birthday soon and i'm being taken away by the girls for a weekend(can't wait).will prob start around the 7th march.
just wanna keep a check on you all and read how you are doing,get to know you all and support you until i start.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

welcome back tafflass so sorry to hear about your brother and i wish you all the best .

thanks hun x
wow!!!!! check you out!
you are doing great.bet you look and feel so different.congrats x

Hi there
Very sad about your brother,so sorry, my heart goes out to you.
Have a fabulous 30th birthday and we'll be waiting for your return!!

Lovely to hear from you Tafflass! Nice to see some familiar faces around again!
I am so sorry about your terrible loss - hope you and the family are sticking together and taking one day at a time.

Take care, and welcome back.

Jon
xx

thanks xxx
wow Jon!! you're doing brill too.amazing difference in your pics.you haven't got long to go now hun x

thanks xxx
wow Jon!! you're doing brill too.amazing difference in your pics.you haven't got long to go now hun x

Should find out tomorrow when my pharmacist thinks I should start refeeding. I've done a fair bit of preparation for it, but can't help feeling jittery. It feels like having the stabilisers taken off my bike when I was 7.:rolleyes:

Jon
xx

you'll be fine on refeed hun.
prep is key.
let me know what the pharmacist says x

Welcome back Joanne,

I remember you from last time!

My heart goes out to you and your family for your loss.

During your first few days back on LT, just remember your 30th birthday & your time away, that will get you through it!

Clair x

thanks Hun hope you have a good birthday :D going any where nice ? be nice to see some posts from you when you get back on the LT wagon lol and bloody enjoy your weekend away Hun x

Hi Taffless, welcome back, sorry to hear of your loss :(
Have a lovely birthday and enjoy yourself. LT will be here waiting for you :D

Joanne, I have wondered where you disappeared to. I am so very sorry to hear about your terrible loss. How devastating for your poor family. Lots of luck for your restart. Look after yourself in the meantime.

Hi Joanne, sorry to hear that you lost your brother:(
It is nice to see you posting again, you have done amazingly well to maintain (albeit gained a few pounds) will look forward to chatting to you more over the coming weeks xx

Goodness what can I say, you and your family must be devastated, my heart goes out to you. Well done on getting your head together enough to even consider this. Good luck xxxx

hey Jen x
hard work eating again,isn't it?
well,least you're tackling it now.
3 more weeks til i'm back on.so looking forward to it!:)
thank you all for your comments x
you are all doing so well x

So so sorry to hear about your Brother Jo. So very sad *hugs* It must have been a huge shock for all your family.

Welcome back. Missed you beautiful.

How are things for you and your gorgeous family?

That's fantastic that your clothes are still fitting, so you couldn't have put on that much. How's the food thing going? Hope you've lots of tips for me when I move over to the dark side of the food demons.

Any hunky men on the scene? Did you move house?

Loads of Love

X

Back