Coming back to a diet that works!

Laura1983

Hi everyone, I think I last did SW in 2007 (!), can't believe it was that long ago, but I got down to 9st 4lb with it without ever going hungry, so I know it can work!

I've got my first holiday in 4 years coming up, on 20th august, and i'm determined to get a confident bikini body for the first time ever, so i'm coming back home to SW :)

I'm not really familiar with extra easy, I always did green days with the odd red day, so i'm going to start with that and see how I go. I've also set myself a goal to do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred every single day - it's a 20 minute workout so if I can't manage that then they're something wrong with me!

I'll try and start a diary too, to hold myself accountable, i'm terrible at sticking to things so hopefully the support here will keep me on track. A stone in 7 weeks? We'll see if I can do it! :D

Good luck you will find loads of support on here. Need to do the 30 day shred again its not easy but it really does give results, there are a couple of threads on here for it.

Hi everyone :) Thanks, i'll check that thread out! Today has gone very well, I do mainly green days, been nice and full all day and only had 6 syns. This time around i've measured out my milk and i've actually got more left over than I thought I would, maybe enough for a nice skinny latte later! (with vanilla DaVinci sugar free syrup - free I believe!).

Had a nice spag bol and saved the other half of the mince for pasta bolognese for tomorrow's lunch. Now got to tidy the house and squeeze in my 30 day shred, but as my boyfriend and his friend are hogging the tv it might have to be done from my laptop!

Back