Coming back to Calorie Counting!

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
Well I'm bringing myself back to CC everyone - you'll all be pleased to hear I'm sure :p
Since I did my full month on very much next to nothing but soup and fruit then I'm ready to start getting on track with a proper diet now I don't have to work to such a strict deadline :)

I've managed to get down to 12st 5lbs and am challenging myself an easy target for January of a 5lbs loss which will take me down to 12st.

I'm going to be working on a 1,200 Calorie a day diet - do people think this is too much or is it just right?

Anyway, I'm glad to be back again. I was going to do WW but since they introduced their new system I can't be bothered with it :eek:

So I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in this section - chat soon! X

Welcome back! Not sure what cals you were on before but 1200 is the recommended minimum...I have to go lower to lose but its a good place to start, nothing is set in stone so if its not working its tweakable.

Oh and speaking of soup, we've had your curry lentil soup so many times, its a brilliant addition to my meal plan. I make a great big pot thinking it will do me a couple of days and my 13 year old has half of it! Tweaked it and made it a chilli soup with added small chunks of beef, very versatile!

Best of luck. (Y)

Hope you reach your January target. :D

x

Hello :) I'm in the same boat as CatCrazy with the calories, but I think 1200 is a good place to start. You can adjust easily from there once you see what happens with your weight loss.

You look like you've done brilliantly so far.

Welcome back! Not sure what cals you were on before but 1200 is the recommended minimum...I have to go lower to lose but its a good place to start, nothing is set in stone so if its not working its tweakable.

Oh and speaking of soup, we've had your curry lentil soup so many times, its a brilliant addition to my meal plan. I make a great big pot thinking it will do me a couple of days and my 13 year old has half of it! Tweaked it and made it a chilli soup with added small chunks of beef, very versatile!
Thanks for the advice Cat, thats great. I'll stick to the 1,200 limit and see how I get on, knowing me I might not even eat that on any given day as my appetite goes up and down usually.

So glad that the soup is such a big hit in your house, I'm pleased I shared the recipe now :) That chilli soup with the chunks of beef sounds gorgeous, I think I will try that too next time I make the soup. I do love anything with chilli's in.

Hello :) I'm in the same boat as CatCrazy with the calories, but I think 1200 is a good place to start. You can adjust easily from there once you see what happens with your weight loss.

You look like you've done brilliantly so far.
Thank you very much :) I've lost all that I have but I'm feeling nervous to weigh myself atm after the holidays, not that I ate loads but I had a bit of chocolate - I'm on a detox this week so I'll have a weigh after that and see what it is :eek:

Hello!! Nice to have you here - Good luck with cc!!

Welcome back!!! Good luck with your journey, let us know how you get on. xxx

Well not a nice start to 2011 for me as I've been laid up ill since NYE, got a very bad cold and ear infection on top. Its made me feel totally off my food so I haven't hardly been eating anything - when I said I was having a detox I didn't expect for it to be quite so extreme! Haha.

I'm looking forward to feeling better and getting into a proper routine again. These holidays feel like they've lasted an eternity too! xxx

Everyone is getting ill, it's horrible!!! Get well soon!!! xxx

Back