Coming Back to Cambridge

Hello everyone.

So its that time again, that low point where you I feel so disillusioned that I feel like there is no hope when I look in the mirror.

However, I am well aware if I keep having these ridiculous pity parties (Ive had one everyday for about two weeks) Ill just continue comfort eating and getting bigger and bigger. I lost 10 lbs and have put it back on and more in three weeks.

Thus, I feel abstinence from food may be the only option for me right now. Variety seems to be my downfall (that and white sugar it would seem lol)....so im back to the comfort blanket that is cambridge.
Im starting tomorrow.

I am hoping to lose about three stone, and am hoping to do it by July/ August at a push.

So hello....and I hope to get to know you all better during this hellish ordeal. I will need it to keep me going! lol.

xxxx

Good luck!
You will do it, you know how it all works, day at a time, 1st weeks always the hardest etc...

Well done for seeking the help before you felt it was too late to restart.:D

I have 12 minutes before I start, not going to lie, tempted to stuff my face with the remainder of the fridge, but Ill resist haha!

Heres to a short journey, that will feel like a lifetime and hopefully change my life!

See you all tomorrow, thanks for your support pre diet!xxx

Good Luck. You'll be great! Sounds like you are in the right headspace which is the important thing. Learning not to comfort eat and to use food as a reward have been my two biggest battles, but I really think I'm getting somewhere. Though I did eat 4 and half packs today after a very stressful few hours.

Take care and hang out here for the support. I couldn't do it without this forum, I swear :)

xxx

Hiya hun :D Hey missy you will do fab!!! You will get that 3stone off hun and you will then be looking in the mirror having a woohoo party hehe!! You can do it xxxx <3

Good Luck! Keep thinking of all the nice clothes you'll be able to wear:)

I had the pity party but I think you just get fed up of moaning and get into that pro-active mode. I'm re-visiting Cambridge too and have lost over half of the 2 stone I put on in 5 weeks so keep going - you know you can do it 'cos you've done it before :) xx

Back