Coming back to CC

LizzieF

Hi guys

Feeing a bit down :-(

I was curious and went back to WW to try the new Pro Points and have now been trying for 3 weeks. I lost 1 1/2lbs in the first week and STS for the past 2 weeks :-( I can't seem to get into the plan, and feel the need to binge (or eat the wrong things) with my weekly allowance, which defeats the object really. And on the iscover plan I felt hungry all the time :-(

So I'm coming back to a plan that I feel conmfortable with and feel more in control of and most of all feel satisfied with :)

I will start my on-line diary soon once I've got myself back into the swing of things.

My Zigzagging calorie allowance will have changed from last time as I won't be excecising 3 times a week like I did before, purely because of not been able to ge to the gym :-( do you think not excercising as much will affect my weigh loss?

Sorry for rambling and look forward to chatting with you all and catching up :)

Take Care

Liz xx

Yayyyyyyy! Welcome back to CC, it's great you've seen the light :p

It's nice to know that you can use your calories on anything :) and it's true, you don't get as tempted to binge :)

To be honest, I've never felt that exercising helps me lose weight, I always believed it was the food side of things... I just exercised for my health and to get my blood pressure to normal etc etc, so in answer to your question I don't think not exercising much will effect your weight loss :) Everybody's different though, just see how it goes :)

Looking forward to reading your diary! :)

Gooooooood luck!! x

It depends what calories youre on and what you were burning. (and what exercise you were doing too) If you were eating say 1400 calories and burning 700 on exercise then dropping the exercise will give a slower rate of loss. You dont have to go to the gym tho to burn calories, dancing burns loads. If you go to youtube and have a mooch around i'm sure you'll find some exercise routine you could do at home. Zumba is my fave at the moment. I can't manage long with my lung condition and a 10 minute zumba vid is good enough for me but you could make a playlist of several vids to make a whole workout

Good luck, I was v tempted to try the new ww, but ww never really worked for me, I always end up obsessed with food and binging

Back