coming back to slimming world after baby!

aimzleyt

Hi everyone!!
I'm excited that I'm rejoining sw tomorrow night after having my baby girl. I lost nearly 2 stone last time- back in 2010-2011 and really enjoyed the diet.
Stupidly got to target and didn't really bother going back- then gave up smoking so put on then had another baby and piled on loads!! :-( hoping I have the same motivation as before! Keep trying to do it from home and do well for a few weeks then stuff my face!! I am now heaviest have ever been which makes me feel rubbish and then I eat more to make myself feel better :-(

Was wondering as I know things change all the time if there are any new or newish low syn bits I could get in before I start?? Or anyone have anything that really works for them??

I'm hoping that going back to classes and coming back on here the weight will be off in no time and hopefully I will meet some people and have some fun in the process.

Hugs to everyone!!
Aims xx

I started yesterday after having a baby .. I think planning in advance is going to be the key :) good luck ! X

Thanks so much for ur warm welcomes (and congrats!! :)) . All going ok... getting back into habit I guess!! Did have a mega slip at the weekend as had a wedding but knew this would happen and all part and parcel of life I guess! Just gotta hope and pray it shifts before weigh in on Wednesday!! X

Snap, except he isn't a baby anymore at 20 months but I'm fed up of being bigger and want to be able to zip around these soft play centres. Lets hope we can inspire and motivate each other.

Snap!! I joined on Wednesday after having my baby 5 weeks ago. Feeling very motivated at the moment and excited to feel fab about body :)

Back