Coming back to SW from a VLCD Please read and help if you can?

Hey chick morning how you feeling today? I spent most of last night fretting between going back on Cambridge and staying on SW!!!! It got into my head so badly that you can only loose on shakes!!!! That and the fact I have 3 weeks til im in a bikini!!

Anyway I have my SW breakie and lunch with me so sticking to it still!!!!!

Hi missie and theresa :) Shakes n stuff like that is ok for a quick fix lose weight quick sort of thing but you cant live the rest of your lives on them. With S W its normal healthy everyday food. You can also eat out and still lose weight, a big bonus. It soon becomes second nature, a way of life. Trust me, the plan/s work. There are three plans, not one that they push so hard. There is ee (the one most people do, red, and then green) I have lost 2.5 stone on red and green plans. Basically its not rocket science, its eating healthy fruit and veg, as much as you want, lean meat, poultry,fish, potatoes,pasta,rice,cous cous. Then you have your daily measure allowance of cheese,milk,bread,cereal, whichever combo you wish. Then you can have your daily amount of syns, which is your treats, counting up to 15 a day. If you fill up on fruit and veg on your plate then you naturally restrict your portion sizes. You really can eat such a lot and feel satisfied and snack on good healthy stuff. Shopping for low fat, sugar free stuff and fruit and veg just becomes automatic. Please please give it all you got. If youre good to plan it will be good to you and you will be amazed at how much you can eat and still come in with good losses. Please let me know how you both go on. Always here to help and support. :)

Hey Holly's nan thank h for this post!!! Im not gonna lie I'm am panicking but hopefully even if I stay the same the first week it will give me the courage to move on xxx

I really HAVE to get food into my system!!! AND I'm even farting Loool (sorry if too much info) just must be all the veg x

Hi missie and theresa :) Shakes n stuff like that is ok for a quick fix lose weight quick sort of thing but you cant live the rest of your lives on them. With S W its normal healthy everyday food. You can also eat out and still lose weight, a big bonus. It soon becomes second nature, a way of life. Trust me, the plan/s work. There are three plans, not one that they push so hard. There is ee (the one most people do, red, and then green) I have lost 2.5 stone on red and green plans. Basically its not rocket science, its eating healthy fruit and veg, as much as you want, lean meat, poultry,fish, potatoes,pasta,rice,cous cous. Then you have your daily measure allowance of cheese,milk,bread,cereal, whichever combo you wish. Then you can have your daily amount of syns, which is your treats, counting up to 15 a day. If you fill up on fruit and veg on your plate then you naturally restrict your portion sizes. You really can eat such a lot and feel satisfied and snack on good healthy stuff. Shopping for low fat, sugar free stuff and fruit and veg just becomes automatic. Please please give it all you got. If youre good to plan it will be good to you and you will be amazed at how much you can eat and still come in with good losses. Please let me know how you both go on. Always here to help and support. :)

Hi Holly's Nan , you are so right! I have weighted at home this morning the suspense was killing me as to if I had put on and I was really surprised I have stayed the same! I am so looking forward to starting the next chapter of my journey!

Thanks again x

Hey chick morning how you feeling today? I spent most of last night fretting between going back on Cambridge and staying on SW!!!! It got into my head so badly that you can only loose on shakes!!!! That and the fact I have 3 weeks til im in a bikini!!

Anyway I have my SW breakie and lunch with me so sticking to it still!!!!!

Bless u Hun stop fretting you will be ok! You can and will lose on SW we may have a put on to start but it will come off eating SW healthy foods! I weighted myself this morning and so far I have stayed the same! I am looking forward to my first SW meeting on Thursday and the tart of the next chapter of my journey x

How was your day in the end Hun? X x

Hey hun, day went ok and cooked a chicken dansak last night that was no syns on EE. Still wondering if i should be sticking to the original plan really? Im used to not really eating any carbs at all!!!!

Weighed myself this morning and ive stayed the same so thats good.................................so far!

And please have your syns as well. Try not to bob on the scales every day. Difficult I know, but your weight can vary so much day to day and then this can start playing with your head. Once a week is best :)

yeah i know what you mean xxxxx Im trying to save my syns for a few glasses at the weekend xxxxx

So excited to get back from holiday and get into it and actually go to the meetings xxx

Hey how is everyone this morning? Had my first WI and put on 2lbs bit mortified but hey ho! Think im going to join the group when I get back from holiday x

Hey how is everyone this morning? Had my first WI and put on 2lbs bit mortified but hey ho! Think im going to join the group when I get back from holiday x
Hi Missy,

sorry been away for the weekend and I did not have internet whilst away! sorry to hear you put on 2lb I am dreading going on Thursday I had a couple of glasses of wine at the weekend and am not sure how much I will have put on since I came of CD which will be two weeks when I go on thursday? I am hoping its not too much as I will also be mortified!

Come on hun we can do this!

Hope you are ok? xx

Hey Morning Im cool and honestly do think the slimming world thing works but until my holiday im going to do a stint on CD just to feel better about getting in a bikini. When I get back im onto the meetings straight away xxxx

How you feeling this morning your weekend sounds lovely xxx

I did lipotrim which is vlcd in meal replacement form. Lost 2 and a half stone over 8weeks. Then it was xmas.... gained 8lb by pigging out. Lost 4lb of that weight so far but must admit I dont stick to sw I just dabble in it. Treat myself and aim for low kcal in other days. So im not the best example hehe but as long as I dont gain anymore im happy for now until I finish uni and start earning then im heading back onto vlcd to get to a target healthy weight x

I did lipotrim which is vlcd in meal replacement form. Lost 2 and a half stone over 8weeks. Then it was xmas.... gained 8lb by pigging out. Lost 4lb of that weight so far but must admit I dont stick to sw I just dabble in it. Treat myself and aim for low kcal in other days. So im not the best example hehe but as long as I dont gain anymore im happy for now until I finish uni and start earning then im heading back onto vlcd to get to a target healthy weight x

Cor well done on not putting it all back on hun xxxx

Back