Coming back to WW !!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Cavycrazy, 28 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone

Hope you are all well.

Sorry havent been around but have been trying to maintain my weight with calories counting and failing miserably I may add. :eek: Dont get me wrong I have been counting but not just not being sensible about it. The cal counting of things just does not work for me!!

So I have to come back to the WW way!! :D I know points so well and that it does work, so as from tomorrow the books are out and my trusted database dusted and at the ready.

The scales have been creeping the wrong way and I need to stop it before it gets too bad.!! :eek:

Look forward to catching up with you all. Off to bed now so see you tomorrow.

Deb x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    :bliss: :clap: :bliss: :clap: :clap: :bliss:

WELCOME BACK!!!!

sorry the calorie counting didnt work.

Looking forward to catching up with you :)

4. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

I look forward to coming back properly next week after visiting Rome, so can concentrate on doing it properly. Plus the nightmare of year end stuff/new accounts software will be a distant memory so can 'relax' a bit. !

Looking forward to getting back into it.

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.