Coming back!

syanna

Hello All,

Not been on here in ages.

Stoped taking the tablets when they run out in November and just never got round to going back to the doctors. Went to OZ for a few weeks then it was crimbo and well now its the end of March and about time I started again.

Just booked my next holiday in 26 weeks so really need to get some of this weight of.

Last time i got weighed in November i was 16st 2lb!! Got appointment with docs on Friday morning so hopefully she will re prescribe them for me.

I am going to ask her this time if i can go back to see her every 4 weeks to get new prescription and get weighed. Last time it was just a repeat prescription which i called up and got over the phone. Not once did i have to go in to see the doc. I think this is also why i never stayed on them. Having to get weighed by the doc would give me the kick up the ass that I need to keep me motivated each month.

Anyway, yous all seam to be doing fantastic.

xx

Welcome back & Good Luck :) x

Good to see you back syanna =] Dont leave again or i'll send kae on ya!!

oi red! i'll start on u sooon!

goood to see you back syanna! good luck for ur weigh in!

love katie
xxxxxxxxxx

So been back to the docs this morning and got my prescription of the little blue pills. I told her that I wanted to come back on 4 weeks to be weighed again rather than her just give me a 3 month repeat prescription and she was heppy with this.

Popped into boots to pick them up and grabbed my lunch while i was there. 1 bottle of Evian, 1 shapers King Prawn Noodles and a bag of apple slices. Yumm!!

Going to really stick to it this time. 26 weeks to loose as much as possiable. Even 1lb a week and I would feel better on my hols.

yeay! wooop good luck hun!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back