coming back

nicolaann

i did simfast along the way fr a few weeks and enjoyed it but got sick and didnt go back to it.. im now much better ive got xenical from the doc and im using slimfast to kep my cals low and watch my fat as im struggling with the food i can eat worrying about 1 meal is enough.. so if ull take me im back!
lost 2lb this week ad hoping to have a better week this week coming :)

HI!:party0049:
nic x

hi nic, welcome back.
this is my first time i have done slim fast and hoping to be my last ever diet! i love it. the shakes taste like a treat in themselves!
2lbs is a good loss. grab something in your house that weighs 2lb, hold it and then think that is how much you have lost and its gone forever!
losing 2lb a week is more sensible than losing 7lbs a week. it means it should stay off for longer and wont pile on as soon as you eat that extra chip!
it took us years to gain this weight so will take some time to get it off.
good luck and we are with you all the way :D

Welcome back to slimfast and good luck with it again, im a first timer with slimfast and so far love it is really flexible and fits round life i love it

hi ya,
i too am doing slim fast and xenical!

hope things are going well!

thanks everyone!
how do u find it kes? have ur lossses been ok? ive not done a full week on both yet hoping to do that ths week.. how long have you been doing them together?
nic x

i found it really good to start with, great losses (as you can see.)
then i moved to slimming world, once again, great losses in my first month. but now i seem to have been hitting a brick wall.... so im giving slim fast another shot..
see how it goes...

i dont have any problems. but i dont eat the snack bars, or the meal bars. as they ahve over the 5% rule of fat, so i avoid...

:)

yeah im just using the shakes.. i think when ur on a diet for a long time if you start to plateau u need to switch even if its for a short time so our bodies dont get bored! not expectig a huge weight loss this week af ive had a few bad days (just not 100% to plan while i get back into it) but weigh friday and then im sticking to it 100% for a week see what my losses are like

good luck with the weigh in on friday...

Back