Coming back...

Sapphire

Sorry I went AWOL a month ago, I went right off meat and dairy due to some depressing youtube videos (as an ex-vegan, they always get me) so I couldn't continue this diet. However i'm back eating everything again and ready to re-start. Re-reading what I wrote about having more energy and a flatter stomach is a definate motivator, i've been eating 'healthily' - only soya and linseed bread and no potatoes or pasta etc but I still feel completely exhausted and have the carb bloat. I have been having the odd sugary treat aswell and I loved that when I was low-carbing I had no desire for sugary things at all.

So I am going to re-start tomorrow. I've been doing kettlebell workouts which I love, so i'm sure this will complement that nicely, and give me more energy to do my exercise. I want my flat stomach back! I've reset my nutrient goals in myfitnesspal and hope to reap the benefits soon :) no more falling asleep at work hopefully!

Nice to have you back! Good luck :D

Xx

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

Welcome back:)

You don't have to eat meat to 'do' Atkins. I follow a vegetarian Atkins plan. The latest version of the book has more veggie advice than previous ones. The Atkins Community website also explains how to do the diet meat-free.

All the best this time around!

Back