Coming of CD...

Jennifer89

So as im now on the steps i was wondering... Shpuld i expect to put a few lbs back on when i stop CD altogether?
Im planning on finoshing the steps then living a kind of uber low carb style for the forseeable.. SlimmingWorld Red day style? Much like the CD recipes...

I think you would end up with a few extra pounds due to retaining water again while eating normally.
X

When I came off cd last time to go to slimming world, I put on 4lb but then from week 2 I started loosing again

I plan to do the same again this time ( estimating a 4lb gain then loosing)

I didn't go up the steps on cd - I went straight from sole sorce to the extra easy on SW

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Catlouise83 said:
When I came off cd last time to go to slimming world, I put on 4lb but then from week 2 I started loosing again

I plan to do the same again this time ( estimating a 4lb gain then loosing)

I didn't go up the steps on cd - I went straight from sole sorce to the extra easy on SW

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can you let me know how you get on as I want to do the same xx

If you've done the steps properly over the seven weeks minimum, then the only reason you'd gain weight is if you were eating more cals than you need. Working out what that amount is, is quite important.

catlouise - did you find it relatively easy to stick to SW after coming off CD? i'm planning on doing the same but worried about sticking to an actual eating plan in case I go overboard with portions and gain weight! did u find that u didnt want to eat as much as you were eating before you went on CD? xx

spangles said:
If you've done the steps properly over the seven weeks minimum, then the only reason you'd gain weight is if you were eating more cals than you need. Working out what that amount is, is quite important.

Ta spangles. Yep ive done two weeks of 810 and gping up to 1000 monday.
Just been looking at ur tread.. Had any good 1000+ not in book?
I think i might sit and write some reipes out of the allowed lists lol.

I stuck pretty closely to the 'meals in minutes' cambridge cookbook for step three and four. Uninspired now for step five, though.

Back