Coming off early

Cazuk1976

I had my weigh in today, and my pharmacist has asked me to come off. For the last few days I've not been right, very emotional, down, depressed, unmotivated, like a black cloud hanging over me, I also blacked out on sunday. I was going to carry on for another 5 weeks, but my pharmacist has asked me to come off and refeed as soon as possible, he says its time, and my body is telling me its had enough. I have always had a good relationship with my pharmacist, and take his advice very seriously, so I have started to refeed today. I didn't reach my goal, but i have lost over 6 1/2 stone, and got down to size 10, which I never thought I would ever do, and i feel i have learnt enough to eat properly, so that i can still lose weight while eating food.

You have done amazingly well, don't be disappointed. Just follow the refeed to the letter and you should be ok : )

A size 10! What size were you hoping to get to? No wonder your body is telling you enough, you have done a great job and lost an amzing amount but i would agree it is time to come off now.
Did you know that on CD which is basically the same as LT on the Sole source plan, you can only do 12 weeks without eating then you HAVE to do a week of eating a very small chicken/tuna salad.
Good look for the future and i am sure you must look fabulous!

Congratulations and well done on your weight loss!

You look fantastic!:happy096:

YOU HAVE DONE WELL. I cam off LT weighing a stone more than I wated to be, due to refeeding for my hols, but I watched my carbs and restricted myself to 1250 calories a day after my refeed and hols and went on to lose another stone this way, so keep focused and determined and you will reach your own personal target.

Congratulations! Your weight loss is fantastic!

I can't even imagine fitting in a size 10! I have never done that! I'll be happy to fit in a size 12 or 14!!

Thanks guys for your wonderful support! I am only disappointed because I was so near to my goal, but i know it is the right thing for me to do. I still have a huge belly, huge thighs and huge arms, which i was hoping to get down before the summer, I'm guessing it's all going to be about hard excercise and healthy eating to get there instead of the diet! I'm already feeling better, and my mood has already improved, so this was obviously the best thing for me. Thanks again everyone, and best of luck on all your journeys!

Well done you I am concerned that you see yourself as having huge belly and thighs, what size was you to start, look at your before measurements, otherwise you could continue losing the weight and with out a positive body image make yourself Ill, I don't think I have ever been a size 10 you should be really proud of yourself, Keep visiting this site and let us know how you are getting on, good luck!!

Well done lovely! I know how hard it is to look objectively in the mirror - I am guilty of the same. Think of how much you have achieved - you are great xxxxxxxxx

Wow, well done, you've done SO well and bet you look great. Good luck with the refeed and I really hope it helps with your mood and blackouts.

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling too great lately. But well done! You've done so amazingly & size 10 is absolutely fantastic!! I know it must be disappointing to not have reached your goal, but, I'm sure you'll get there with diet & exercise, as you've said. & ultimately, you're health is most important!

Good luck with everything! :)

Hannah

Fantastic weight loss!! OMG a size 10!!! I can't imagine being that size I hope I get there too!!

Thanks guys for your wonderful support! I am only disappointed because I was so near to my goal, but i know it is the right thing for me to do. I still have a huge belly, huge thighs and huge arms, which i was hoping to get down before the summer, I'm guessing it's all going to be about hard excercise and healthy eating to get there instead of the diet! I'm already feeling better, and my mood has already improved, so this was obviously the best thing for me. Thanks again everyone, and best of luck on all your journeys!

Crikey how can any bit of you be huge in a size 10. I will never be thin enough to get into a size 10! : )

Back