Coming off Lipotrim for one day?

daisey

Hello all you skinny minis!!!
Well to cut a long story short, next weekend I REALLY want a drink with my friends! It’s a special birthday and I just really want to drink!! Haha so I was speaking to the pharmacist today who said its fine just make sure I eat maybe a bit of chicken, drink water in-between, and I should only be affected by a pound or two! I’m willing to give this ago but was hoping for some advice please!! I know to steer clear of the wine! So I was thinking vodka and slimline tonic?? x

Let me know how you get on as I have big party coming up in march and was thinking of doing the same :)

hi , im thinking of doing the same on the following week end and i was told the same by the pharmacist that i would probably gain about 3lb all going well , but it would be water weight . let us no how you get on is wine worse than drinking shorts , i always thought wine was low carb

I think the link provided is an eye opener, I would also refeed a week before, without sounding heartless is it not possible to postpone your eve and go out in a new slimmer you?
I know some events are important but we are all still here whatever you decide to do.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can't tell you how awful having a longed for booze up was without eating something first! Thought I'd be fine... had read the advice saying DON'T DO IT and thought it couldn't possibly mean me but...... two glasses of wine later I was more drunk than I've been for years. Not a good look on an old bird and I felt really out of it... seeing double, could hardly walk. I'm 8months down the lipo road and 6 stone down with several variations on TFR but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE eat first if you really want to have a night on the sauce and get straight back on the wagon the following morning no matter how you feel. Good luck and enjoy!

Byrnebaby said:
Can't tell you how awful having a longed for booze up was without eating something first! Thought I'd be fine... had read the advice saying DON'T DO IT and thought it couldn't possibly mean me but...... two glasses of wine later I was more drunk than I've been for years. Not a good look on an old bird and I felt really out of it... seeing double, could hardly walk. I'm 8months down the lipo road and 6 stone down with several variations on TFR but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE eat first if you really want to have a night on the sauce and get straight back on the wagon the following morning no matter how you feel. Good luck and enjoy!

I totally agree with you, few years back I did this diet and under pressure I decided to have a drink at a family party I ate some bread and chicken, but I was totally screwed, collapsed could hardly walk sick as a dog, I think if I were to consider it this time (but i won't)I would need to refeed for a couple of days not just the day of the party (in my opinion) :)

Think I've changed my mind about the drink.... Very frightening best to stay off it.

i will be deffo eating before i go out! im going to have a no carb meal and see howw i get on, im also going to drink water inbertween. i will be careful! il let yous all know on sunday how i get on! (providing im still alive of course) x

hi , im thinking of doing the same on the following week end and i was told the same by the pharmacist that i would probably gain about 3lb all going well , but it would be water weight . let us no how you get on is wine worse than drinking shorts , i always thought wine was low carb

no the pharmasist told me that the wine was really bad! and to stick with a couple of vodka's! x

Let me know how you get on as I have big party coming up in march and was thinking of doing the same :)

will do Jolly! x

Thanks daisy , i've decided to just have coke zero , and I might pick a bit of chicken too.
The following weekend I'm going away so I might actually refeed for that ,
Thanks again
Tigger x

Back