Coming to the end!!

lipgirl

I have decided after 7 weeks that I need to eat! I am going to start refeed on saturday. I know i'm only 3lbs away from target but I keep having slip ups where I find food in my mouth and I don't want it to get out of hand. So I have made the decision ad hope by having the right foods on refeed will be enough to stop the mishaps. I don't know if I should start it tomorrow or pray that I am good and don't eat anything in the next two days. Would 2 more days make any difference?? As I don't think I'm in ketosis now
i

Well done for your losses you have done really well, good luck with your refeed and maintenance :)

Well if you think you are not in keytosis and are stopping this weekend anyway......I would refeed from now! Not much point for 2 days if you are not in keytosis.

You have done really well till now. A lot of people lose on maintenance. Just be sensible for refeed! Enjoy it!

Thanks cant wait for some chicken!

Good luck chick! and yep if your stick to refeeding properly you will more than likely lose your last 3lbs!!

you've done really well only you can make the decision
All the best with the refeed

well done on getting this far and you'll deffo lost the 3lb if you refeed properly.. MAKE SURE YOU REFEED PROPERLY! its only for a week but will help you come off this diet with no weight gain

I doubt you are in ketosis and it would probably take you 2/3 days to get into ketosis so really there is no point - you might aswell carry on eating.

Like the others have said, if you refeed properly, stick to healthy meals, low carbs and plenty of water theres no reason why you shouldnt shift them last 3lbs :D

Good luck honey x

Back