Comments!!

sianock

Gonna be who I wanna be!
Hi everyone.

Well as I am sure you are all well aware, the kids went back to school yesterday. I was so chuffed because about 4-5 people said to me "oh my god, you can really tell you've lost weight, you look much slimmer!!!" (i dont actually look slim im still 17 stone!!) But anyway, It was such a nice feeling. I felt really good about myself. I am now 1lbs of off 2 and half stone loss with 7 stone till goal. got my 6 week weigh in tommorrow.

Keep up the good work girls (and boys) XXXXX Sian XXXXX:):)

Aww its nice isnt it, one of the mums at my school this morning said to have I been trying to lose weight and I said yes and she said she could see id lost a fair bit! I was really chuffed and spurred me on not to eat today!

Exactly the same thing happened to me this morning - loads of other mums came up to me and said I looked like I'd lost loads of weight. I've lost 2st 2lbs over the summer but I'm still 17st 8lb so long way to go. But it really helps when other people start to notice doesn't it!

well done! it's a fantastic achievement

Sianock lil sis

Hi all,

Im Sian's lil sister

I went on the CB diet as she found it easy to keep which is what i like ,
I have been on the CB for 1 week i have my first weigh in tonight :)

Start weight 14s 3lb

Cant wait

x Nic x

well done - always a confidence boost when other notice hey?! x

I love the compliments - it's great motivation! Keep up the good work and soon we will all be skinny inspirational photos! :D

Back