communion?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by poppy100, 31 May 2009 Social URL.

1. poppy100

poppy100 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    has anyone taken communion on lipotrim. the bread is minute and the wine is non alcoholic and only just a mouthful. so far have just taken the bread and ate tiny tiny bit. only put drink to my lips. feel a bit silly handing back a more or less full wine cup. any ideas? would really like to continue taking communion. we have it about twice a month.:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lalalala

lalalala Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.94%)
    Diet:
    All of 'em!!
    I personally don't go to church anymore, but my mum did LL a few years back and she took communion. I don't think it will do any kind of damage to the weight loss - never did to my mum and she lost 5 stone! If I went to chuch I would take it, as you say its minute and only a sip of wine. Plus its has a religous meaning - gives you strengh to carry on :)

4. Chocoholica

Chocoholica Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi there Poppy,

I agree with lalala on this. If Communion is important to you, you should continue taking it as normal. It won't have any effect on your weight loss and might help give you the mental edge you need to get through this.

I have to take medication every evening that would have more calories etc than Communion and it hasn't affected my losses at all.

But at the end of the day... if you're really worried just ask your chemist.

Wishing you all the best on your journey:D

Fi

5. poppy100

poppy100 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks lalalala and chocoholica. will take communion properly next time and like you both say it shouldn't affect the weight loss. its not like i am eating a bag of nuts with large glass of wine - i wish.

6. Chocoholica

Chocoholica Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    ummm... nuts and wine... ummm:D

7. matronix

matronix Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.18%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hı Poppy
    Would ımagıng u will be fıne wıth communıon and the SIP of wıne. Neıther wıll be as addıctıve lıke the pıstacıos and bottle of wıne:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.