communion?

poppy100

Silver Member
has anyone taken communion on lipotrim. the bread is minute and the wine is non alcoholic and only just a mouthful. so far have just taken the bread and ate tiny tiny bit. only put drink to my lips. feel a bit silly handing back a more or less full wine cup. any ideas? would really like to continue taking communion. we have it about twice a month.:confused:

I personally don't go to church anymore, but my mum did LL a few years back and she took communion. I don't think it will do any kind of damage to the weight loss - never did to my mum and she lost 5 stone! If I went to chuch I would take it, as you say its minute and only a sip of wine. Plus its has a religous meaning - gives you strengh to carry on :)

Hi there Poppy,

I agree with lalala on this. If Communion is important to you, you should continue taking it as normal. It won't have any effect on your weight loss and might help give you the mental edge you need to get through this.

I have to take medication every evening that would have more calories etc than Communion and it hasn't affected my losses at all.

But at the end of the day... if you're really worried just ask your chemist.

Wishing you all the best on your journey:D

Fi

thanks lalalala and chocoholica. will take communion properly next time and like you both say it shouldn't affect the weight loss. its not like i am eating a bag of nuts with large glass of wine - i wish.

ummm... nuts and wine... ummm:D

Hı Poppy
Would ımagıng u will be fıne wıth communıon and the SIP of wıne. Neıther wıll be as addıctıve lıke the pıstacıos and bottle of wıne:)

Back