• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

complaints

Medusa

Goodness...I'm not sure. Are there area reps? Have you tried contacting head office?

I contacted head office and an area manager called me on the mobile number I supplied, they're very nice and just want to get to the bottom of things and improve the SW experience for everyone x

sugar_lipswales said:
I contacted head office and an area manager called me on the mobile number I supplied, they're very nice and just want to get to the bottom of things and improve the SW experience for everyone x
Thank you for that. Ive been thinking about it for awhile but would be scared to go to group again

jaylou said:
If you know who the area manager is, then I'd ring them, if not then email SW head office.
Hope you get on okay. x
Thank you. Ill email as unsure who area manager is. A few things i need to not so much complain but bring to their attention x

hexe

At the end of the day, you are the customer and you pay for the service. Therefore you can expect a service that is up to standard (at least). I know that complaining can be a bit daunting, but if nobody says anything how would they know and take steps to improve?
Jill xx

hexe said:
At the end of the day, you are the customer and you pay for the service. Therefore you can expect a service that is up to standard (at least). I know that complaining can be a bit daunting, but if nobody says anything how would they know and take steps to improve?
Jill xx
Thank u Jill. Yes v daunting :-((

*EB*

Gold Member
I am sure it would be anon??? if you asked for the information to be kept anonymous.

Good luck - you are doing the right thing if you are unhappy at class over something.

x

Ellebear said:
I am sure it would be anon??? if you asked for the information to be kept anonymous.

Good luck - you are doing the right thing if you are unhappy at class over something.

x
I think she will know its about me lol. Basically a few things~ 1st when i was breastfeeding my lil boy i was never told about the extra hex i was meant to have~this could of ruined my milk. I was never supported throughout my weigh loss and on Tuesday when i go to target i was just given ny certificate not a chance to say anything. Also some people at class have been saying quite rude and abrupt things behind my back about how i shouldn't be there and how i don't have an ounce of fat on me. She never supported me. Sorry to have a moan on here but so many people r leaving the group coz of her. She brags she gets 70 plus people to get weighed but only 9 or so stop at image therapy. She unfortunatly only is in it for the $ x

*EB*

Gold Member
If you think she will know its you - i would speak to her face to face. Be as clear as you can about how upsetting it is. If you cant do it F2F perhaps put it in a letter and ask her to read it.

Will you be looking to change classes? Good luck - sounds horrible x

Ellebear said:
If you think she will know its you - i would speak to her face to face. Be as clear as you can about how upsetting it is. If you cant do it F2F perhaps put it in a letter and ask her to read it.

Will you be looking to change classes? Good luck - sounds horrible x
Im at target now so its not too much of a concern i can dash in and out. She never told me about what happens at target tho. Do i continue eating as i do? surely ill keep losing weight tho?? confused!!

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
your consultant sounds horrible hun. its true about the healthy extras when u hit target u actually have 2 additional hex's a day thats what we were told last week after one woman in our group got to target :)

aislingb said:
your consultant sounds horrible hun. its true about the healthy extras when u hit target u actually have 2 additional hex's a day thats what we were told last week after one woman in our group got to target :)
Thank u!! i don't think she is horrid but just more motivated by money.. She isn't really suited to a leader x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Weight Plan 15