Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

complaints

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by alfsmummy11, 7 April 2011 Social URL.

1. alfsmummy11

alfsmummy11 Silver Member

Hi. Just a quick question who do you complain to if you need to put a complaint in about your c? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Medusa

Medusa Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Goodness...I'm not sure. Are there area reps? Have you tried contacting head office?

4. alfsmummy11

I just don't know where to start... Ekkkkk. Thank you for your help though x

5. CAPRICORN

CAPRICORN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
  6. alfsmummy11

Thank you very much for that xx

7. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I contacted head office and an area manager called me on the mobile number I supplied, they're very nice and just want to get to the bottom of things and improve the SW experience for everyone x

Mini likes this.
  8. alfsmummy11

Thank you for that. Ive been thinking about it for awhile but would be scared to go to group again

9. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

If you know who the area manager is, then I'd ring them, if not then email SW head office.
    Hope you get on okay. x

10. alfsmummy11

Thank you. Ill email as unsure who area manager is. A few things i need to not so much complain but bring to their attention x

11. hexe

hexe Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    At the end of the day, you are the customer and you pay for the service. Therefore you can expect a service that is up to standard (at least). I know that complaining can be a bit daunting, but if nobody says anything how would they know and take steps to improve?
    Jill xx

12. alfsmummy11

Thank u Jill. Yes v daunting :-((

13. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

I am sure it would be anon??? if you asked for the information to be kept anonymous.

Good luck - you are doing the right thing if you are unhappy at class over something.

x

14. alfsmummy11

I think she will know its about me lol. Basically a few things~ 1st when i was breastfeeding my lil boy i was never told about the extra hex i was meant to have~this could of ruined my milk. I was never supported throughout my weigh loss and on Tuesday when i go to target i was just given ny certificate not a chance to say anything. Also some people at class have been saying quite rude and abrupt things behind my back about how i shouldn't be there and how i don't have an ounce of fat on me. She never supported me. Sorry to have a moan on here but so many people r leaving the group coz of her. She brags she gets 70 plus people to get weighed but only 9 or so stop at image therapy. She unfortunatly only is in it for the $ x

15. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

If you think she will know its you - i would speak to her face to face. Be as clear as you can about how upsetting it is. If you cant do it F2F perhaps put it in a letter and ask her to read it.

Will you be looking to change classes? Good luck - sounds horrible x

16. alfsmummy11

Im at target now so its not too much of a concern i can dash in and out. She never told me about what happens at target tho. Do i continue eating as i do? surely ill keep losing weight tho?? confused!!

17. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

i think for a target member you have additional HEX's! Not there yet but i am sure someone will help. Do a search? xxx

18. alfsmummy11

I will. Thanks x

19. aislingb

aislingb loves a curlywurly

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(16.15%)
    Diet:
    slimming world(extra easy)
    your consultant sounds horrible hun. its true about the healthy extras when u hit target u actually have 2 additional hex's a day thats what we were told last week after one woman in our group got to target :)

20. alfsmummy11

Thank u!! i don't think she is horrid but just more motivated by money.. She isn't really suited to a leader x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.