Complete weekend blow out and WI on Tues :-(

sportylass

Hey everyone. Am on my 6th week of doing SW at home and have had an odd day here and there where i have gone over syns by quite a few, but have always managed to reign it in..... but this weekend has been a total, uncontrollable binge fest. Went 20 + over yesterday and tonight had friends over and ate all the snacks, choc biccies and fajitas in sight and feeling awful now with my lack of willpower.

Am 2 lbs off my first stone and now i'll be lucky if i get a STS. Really wanted my stone off and angry at myself that I won't achieve it. How do I pick myself up and stop the destructive behaviour tomorrow? My old pattern was when I went off plan to continue until weigh in and i don't want to. Sorry for long rant.... just wanted to get it off my chest as this is the 1st tough spell since I started.

Well basically you have to draw a line under your syn fest LOL and carry on back on SW track.

Hope the damage not too bad.......

Hey...... it continued I'm afraid..... dreading weigh in tomorrow..... but will definitley draw a line under it no matter what the scales say tomorrow. Am determined to lose this weight and not let my previous over-eating addiction creep back in! I know if I stick to the basics of SW I can do this!! Thanks for the reply by the way x

good luck - hope its not too bad and that you're feeling back on track again x

Hey guys..... Miraculously, have managed a 2lb loss this week, taking me to my 1st stone! I know that I have to be EXTRA good the next week to make sure my binge doesn't catch up with me and become a gain at next weeks weigh in. Am going to exercise like mad and stay completely in my syns every day. Even if I get a STS next week, I deserve it after the past couple of days. Thanks for your support everyone! x

great stuff !! x

Back